Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• LittleFootLT11
    Options
    One more time for those still having trouble....
    For all who are interested in adding the challenge banner to their signatures (like in mine) I will attempt to explain this clearly.

Here is the URL :

mAaAy.jpg

Go to your signature page and paste that to it. Then change the IMG to lowercase img.

Then space it so you skip a line between the IMG part and the actual URL. If I type it out here, it will post the picture so I'll have to substitute xxx for img but otherwise it should look like this:

[xxx]

http://i.imgur.com/mAaAy.jpg

[/xxx]

Feel free to post with any questions and I'll try to help!
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think I figured out how to post the logo, so let's see if it works :wink:
  • chollingshed74
    chollingshed74 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i would love to join in...how can i?
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join! I need some extra motivation for sure. My current weight is 134.5 so my 5% would be 6.7 lbs, but let's just say 7lbs. So, 127.5 - that would be amazing! Please include me!
  • jenkamac
    jenkamac Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, and I'm doing 4 miles today to start!
  • mollyrey
    mollyrey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My mom and I just started working out again on Monday so this is perfect!! 5% is nine pounds for me!! Here we go!!!
  • snapdragon
    Options
    I would love to start this journey witt ya'll. I just signed up yesterday with fitness pal. I think about 10/11 pounds for me should do it.
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    I'd like to join, too.
  • JessicaEPope
    JessicaEPope Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this, the set goal and weekly weigh ins will help me keep focused and if I'm not in a great mood, at least the guilt might help motivate me!! Haha

Currently 140lbs, so 5% is 7lbs for me which would be lovely :D Get me well on the way.

Just bought couple more fitness DVDs so can mix them up so I don't get bored and plan to start tomorrow morning. Do I need to do anything to join? I've never joined a challenge before!!

Good luck to everyone! xxx
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So how or where are we tracking this?? WIll another thread be made on the day it starts? I tend to forget things easily soOo someone keep me updated please!! lol
  • I'd love to join. Who doesn't want to to look fit on Halloween? I weigh 155 so 5% would be 7.75 pounds me, I think I can make it!
  • olso2255
    Options
    I tried using the link you gave and followed instructions and it still isn't working for me....wierd.
  • jarirhea
    jarirhea Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5% weight loss for me would be 8.68 pounds...I'll go for ten!
  • terricpa
    Options
    "I wish I was as skinny as I was when I first thought that i was fat."

I LOVE this quote!
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    I tried using the link you gave and followed instructions and it still isn't working for me....wierd.

I can see your problem in your signature :-)

Just change the IMG to img. Apparently the lower case is really important. Hope that helps!
  • jackiet3
    jackiet3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!:smile:
  • Shawtee808
    Shawtee808 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge! 5% for me would be 9.6 lbs, & a welcomed loss for me! I need to kick start my loss and being in a challenge would give and keep me motivated. This would be my first challenge, so I'm a newbie and need guidance=)
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Banner Test!

And I am aching to get started!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    So, what is our goal again? (Nevermind, they are on the first post.)
    Do we have mini goals (challenges) too or just the big main goals?