80lb down in 8 months. With pics* Hey bikin body

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    WTG :)
  • barbarahal1
    barbarahal1 Posts: 1 Member
    You are an inspiration to me, I'm just getting started and only down 10 pounds. Congratulations and all the best!
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Day-um you look amazing!!! Your pics have me singing Lizzo - Good as Hell

“Hair toss. Check my nails. Baby, how you feeling? Feeling good as hell. Woo child, tired of the bullsh*t. Go on dust your shoulders off, keep it moving. Yes Lord, tryna get some new *kitten*. In there, swimwear, going to the pool *kitten*. Come now, dry your eyes. You know you’re a star, you can touch the sky...Boss up and change your life...”

I’ll be singing it all day thanks to you. You definitely bossed up and changed your life. You helped change mine too today. Thank you for the inspiration ❤️
  • You look great! I hope to be looking this good in a couple of months!
  • Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    Fantastic progress! Keep on being amazing!
  • lgfaciane
    lgfaciane Posts: 97 Member
    You are an inspiration to me, I'm just getting started and only down 10 pounds. Congratulations and all the best!

Ten lbs is great. That's what I look forward to every month losing 10lbs at a time
  • JRugg1946
    JRugg1946 Posts: 58 Member
    lgfaciane wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So I recently lost 80 lbs and found a whole new meaning in life. I completely have changed my outlook on what life is supposed to be. By being Self disciplined and consistent while chasing my greatness has proved to me just how powerful we are as humans. I'm energetic and eager to see how far I can push myself because I never imagined I could go as far as I came. My new found happiness and confidence brings me pleasure in motivating others whenever I get a chances because we all can do it. Just stay focused and starve your Distractions. You don't know who you might inspire! itytcvuyzmwz.jpg

gp2ylgky5asf.jpg
    ihm0cc51dc41.jpg
    a3a2mqsr1ip1.jpgstgoo7e5xh0d.jpg

Feel free to friend request let's keep each other motivated!

Juicy... looking good
  • lgfaciane
    j4l40iwufn1x.jpg
  • chasitystiff3
    chasitystiff3 Posts: 2 Member
    get it girl
  • lgfaciane

Thank you. Consistency just stay consistent be proud of every pound lost. Keep up the good work. We're all in this together. Send a friend request if you'd like
  • lgfaciane
    JRugg1946 wrote: »
    lgfaciane wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So I recently lost 80 lbs and found a whole new meaning in life. I completely have changed my outlook on what life is supposed to be. By being Self disciplined and consistent while chasing my greatness has proved to me just how powerful we are as humans. I'm energetic and eager to see how far I can push myself because I never imagined I could go as far as I came. My new found happiness and confidence brings me pleasure in motivating others whenever I get a chances because we all can do it. Just stay focused and starve your Distractions. You don't know who you might inspire! itytcvuyzmwz.jpg

gp2ylgky5asf.jpg
    ihm0cc51dc41.jpg
    a3a2mqsr1ip1.jpgstgoo7e5xh0d.jpg

Feel free to friend request let's keep each other motivated!

Juicy... looking good

Thank you
  • lgfaciane
    WTG :)

Thank you
  • lgfaciane
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    Damn girl...

😊
  • lgfaciane
    BEE3FAM wrote: »
    Congrats on all you achieved!
    I have a question, WHAT CARDIO DID YOU DO FOR 30 MINUTES DAILY ??

I walked 2 miles a day. 5 days a week
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Awesome job. An inspiration!
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Awesome job!!
  • Nikki542687
    Nikki542687 Posts: 47 Member
    Awesome job!! You look AMAZING! Your post is truly inspirational to me as I begin my journey to lose 100+ lbs.
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Awesome job! You look fantastic! Do you mind sharing what you did? I am currently just trying to stay in a calorie deficit, and working out 3-4 times a week; I'm down almost 20lbs. Also, I'm sending you a friend request. :)
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    wooooow. You look great
  • VivianTenuta
    VivianTenuta Posts: 3 Member
    Look at you! Fantastic job! You look so happy and confident!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!