Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,387 Member
    T_143 wrote: »
    Hi all! Been here before, went MIA for a bit while weathering a storm in my life, but I’m back and ready to do this again. ☺️

9cn55ji2dlqb.jpeg

Welcome back, looking fine.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,616 Member
    Hi all! Been here before, went MIA for a bit while weathering a storm in my life, but I’m back and ready to do this again. ☺️

9cn55ji2dlqb.jpeg

Welcome back, you know what they say… what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger 😊
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member

9cn55ji2dlqb.jpeg

My word, she's back! Hi T!!! Let's do this again :smile:
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member

My word, she's back! Hi T!!! Let's do this again :smile: [/quote]

@SabAteNine Lets do it! 💪

• jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    vf1scnt28ahe.jpg

Chill Sunday.

I haven’t been on here much lately but still so glad to see you back beautiful lady 😍❤️😘
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,145 Member

9cn55ji2dlqb.jpeg

Hello beautiful. Welcome back!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,616 Member
    d24wvlcedvna.jpg
    Hi!!! New here;)

👋🏼, welcome ☺️
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    vf1scnt28ahe.jpg

Chill Sunday.

I haven’t been on here much lately but still so glad to see you back beautiful lady 😍❤️😘

Thanks, love :heart:

Now where's the selfie to go with you popping back in?! I need it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    fteg7907d7gp.gif
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,299 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    kzhre2vca005.jpg
    🍔

Yes
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,299 Member

9cn55ji2dlqb.jpeg

Welcome back!!!!