Spin Off...TOILET PAPER: Over or under?

Options

Replies

• cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Definitely UNDER. Over drives me nuts. It's easier to rip off if it is under. If it is over and you don't do it right, it unrolls.
  • EuroDriver
    Options
    omg over!!! my wife always puts its under... its the mooost annoying freakin thing ever... its like ur sitting there fishing for that little piece that u can grib to pull it down! just ruins my washroom brake! its horrible
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Must be over. My mom told me that toilet paper must be over so that you don't have to keep flipping it to find the end, the end just falls, and you don't have a ton of fingers touching your walls trying to find the end, as it's always in sight and how dirty the wall is when it's under from everyone touching it.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Under...and it's not up for debate!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    omg over!!! my wife always puts its under... its the mooost annoying freakin thing ever... its like ur sitting there fishing for that little piece that u can grib to pull it down! just ruins my washroom brake! its horrible

LOLOLOLOL This is how I really feel too!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Has to be over.. I hate fighting to find the starting piece in the dark. lol
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    My husband is anal about the TP!!!!:tongue:
    Aren't we all anal about the TP? Bwaahahahahaaa

This is true!!!! Hahahahaha:yawn:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Under, my dog used to eat it when she was a puppy if it was over.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Over. All reasons already stated AND because I was in housekeeping for almost 10 years and that sheit had to be folded a specific way and it had to be over to do it, so that just reinforced the issue, lol.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    over, for sure. i always change it at my in-laws house. :)
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Definitely UNDER. Over drives me nuts. It's easier to rip off if it is under. If it is over and you don't do it right, it unrolls.

110% agree!!! This is the only LOGICAL choice :P You use the weight of the roll to help you tear the paper and not wind up with a pile of TP on the floor in the middle of the night

And yes, my GF likes over .. so we are always swapping the roll on each other. lol
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Under...and it's not up for debate!
    [

Everything's up for debate! OVER! And I change it if it's backwards. Lol
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Over. Anything else is simply uncivilized and barbaric. And yucky. :bigsmile:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    OVER! IT MUST be OVER!
    and that's that............
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Over... and I am also one that changes it at other's homes.. hotels, etc. Must be over.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but my TP always has to be rolling over. If someone refills it the "wrong" way, I always turn it around. Not something I ever mention though, because really it's kind of weird lol.

Do you have a preferenece?
    Haha, this is me to a "T". I've definitely been known to take off a roll from time to time to switch it from under to over.

ME TOO!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    OVER is the right way! 8)
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but my TP always has to be rolling over. If someone refills it the "wrong" way, I always turn it around. Not something I ever mention though, because really it's kind of weird lol.

Do you have a preferenece?

I am the same as you.......................I have changed the roll around countless times. It irks me the most in hotels.
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Over! It bothers the crap out of me if its under. I dont care if I know you or not...if im using your bathroom and its under....i'll change it! Lol
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Under, I say, from Down Under!