Any LeslieSansone fans out there?

Options
Hey there, I have been on MFP for 15 days now and down 6 pounds. I have several Leslie Sansone walking videos. Has anybody had any luck with them?

Replies

• wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am using her 4 fast miles, daily... I love it!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I love her!!! I like the 4 and 5 mile workouts the best.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    She is AWESOME!! She will move every part of your body!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Leslie's DVD's!! Love them and own several. There effective and so easy to follow. I do find though if I do them too much and do alternate with different kinds of work outs....they start to get too easy. Variety is the spice of life!
  • Judyann5
    Options
    I have the fast three mile walk that is fun to do and it has helped alot. My legs are slimming down and arms. But you have done better then me with the pounds lost. Keep up the good work. I also have a few of the older Leslie Sansones .
  • fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have her 3 mile walk video. I like it cuz you can go at your own pace and it breaks it down to 1 mile at a time per 15 min. She is really nice and makes it easy to follow, and enjoy!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Leslie's DVD's!! Love them and own several. There effective and so easy to follow. I do find though if I do them too much and do alternate with different kinds of work outs....they start to get too easy. Variety is the spice of life!

Oooops that was supposed to say - if you DON'T ALTERNATE WITH DIF WORK OUTS THEY CAN BECOME A BIT EASY.

Change it up every so often:))
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    love leslie Sansone video's!! I've been using the walk at home 5 mile fat burning walk. I've lost 6lbs since doing it and I love how you can get in a 5 mile walk in 60mins.
  • Maghenta
    Options
    Isn't Leslie Wonderfull.... I did lose 20 lbs in less than 2 months, walking her "1 mile a Day" dvd, I was doing 3 miles a day.... she is just lovely.....
  • Ck228
    Ck228 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have the 5 mile fat burner too. I was going to give myself 2 wks to work up to it after I got it. It came last Thursday and I have done the whole 5 miles twice now. I usually break it up though. I only have time to do 2 miles each morning
  • preciousperez
    Options
    I love her but it starts getting too easy and a little boring.