Farewell Taso42

Options

Replies

• kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    The site is being over modded..Taso was awesome..funny but gave good advice on the forums.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    And when asked, he gave legit good advice. This is ridiculous.

this, this, aaaaaanddddd this. mfp is losing all the best people.
    He was very helpful. taso42 will be missed.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Really? Taso42 is gone? I never befriended him but he was great in the threads. Pretty much an MFP god.....is he leaving because of the drama?

Same here :(
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    Options
    damn - I hate missing out on all this forum drama... no idea what happened and why the MFP exodus????
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    damn - I hate missing out on all this forum drama... no idea what happened and why the MFP exodus????

I'm lost too!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    This seriously cruds on my parade :cry:
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Oh no :< I loved seeing him in the forums. This is a sad, sad day.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Taso42 was the best part of this entire site. I so enjoyed all his posts and replies............every single one of them. Sad beyond belief that he has gone. But I sure do respect him for doing it.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I'm newish around here so I don't how things operate fully. But couldn't Taso42 create another account? I dont know about ip addresses and all that jazz.....but if I had a few people in this house that used MFP they seriously couldn't ban all of them (if they ban ips) could they?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I'm newish around here so I don't how things operate fully. But couldn't Taso42 create another account? I dont know about ip addresses and all that jazz.....but if I had a few people in this house that used MFP they seriously couldn't ban all of them (if they ban ips) could they?

he wasn't banned, he was sick of the over-modding and left
  • JessicaHerleXO
    JessicaHerleXO Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What happened to Taso42? Where did he go?!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    he thought the site was being over moded

Thats because it IS.

I love how there is an age restriction of 18, and the forums are rated PG-13, yet they delete stuff that is nowhere near past PG-13. Watched any PG-13 movies lately?

The mods are pandering to the few that whine and complain and take offense to every little tiny thing, no matter how small. Seriously, you are going to FOLLOW PEOPLE around the forums, reporting every thread they post in, all in the name of being a good christian person? Really?

Thats not hypocritical at all.
  • JessicaHerleXO
    Options
    What's over-modding?
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Yeah..he left...why come back under a different name if one of the best parts of the site ..the forums...now suck!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Pants....
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    What's over-modding?

See my other post.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options

he wasn't banned, he was sick of the over-modding and left

Thats too bad :(
  • JessicaHerleXO
    Options
    Did this change recently?