JULY 2021 Motivation Challenge Starts TMO!! 💥 VERY ACTIVE, EXCLUSIVE WEIGHT-LOSS GROUP 💥

WE ARE THE WARRIORS!!! ESTABLISHED ongoing MONTHLY Weight Loss Support GROUP!

We are only accepting ONLY FIVE new teammates as this time! We are a private, well established team!!!

rlh5toe0j8o7.jpeg

285hx4j8hi8t.jpeg

COME JOIN our JULY motivation Challenge!!

TO JOIN, PLESE POST BELOW:
MFP USER NAME
Your chosen Weigh-in Day
Your Current Weight

OUR MISSION:
It's very Simple — lose weight and become healthier individuals while supporting each other. We emphasize support and accountability. We are here for you and for the long haul.

Please read below of what we offer!

WE ARE THE WARRIORS HOME PAGE - ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/134959-we-are-the-warriors

WHO WE ARE:
Our group was founded by Sally @Fitness327wk AND Sue @shbarbor IN JANUARY 2020. We have added an awesome new Captain Teresa @Mrs_Hoffer . Our vision is to help members lose weight, increase fitness and gain confidence!

WHAT WE DO:
The group is ONE team We conduct themed challenges throughout the month to help
grow, inspire, and maintain motivation. We weigh-in and report weekly to gauge our success.

WHAT WE OFFER:
- Weekly Weight loss Challenge!
- Step Team Challenge (Not necessary to join if you don’t track your steps!)
🌟 We “virtually” travel to a new location each week while achieving our individual and also our team goals!
- WE ARE THE WARRIOR Kitchen
🌟 Recipes!
- Monthly Team Challenge”NEW EVERY MONTH”! (This month “MOTIVATION!)
- Our entire team is supportive and encouraging while we lose weight together! We provide helpful tips to lose weigh!
- Monthly Book 📚 Club (Not mandatory, fun if you wan to participate!)
bi8zpsfzsefi.jpeg

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    mal4wtl4i7u8.jpeg
    iybmva0fjxop.jpeg
    We now have ONLY three slots available and we will be closing registrations!

Our “Let’s GET Motivated” July Challenge starts today!! If you want to join, please respond to this thread with the following information:

MFP USER NAME
    Your chosen Weigh-in Day
    Your Current Weight

JULY
    WE ARE THE WARRIORS
    CHALLENGE

nwlzwomyxi5m.jpeg
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Hello, I'm sure I'm too late to join this group, but I would really like the chance to be. Really needing a group that is serious, dedicated and active. Iam down 85 pounds since Des 26, 2019. I have another 30 to 50 more to lose and I'm 65 next month. I would appreciate it if you'd consider adding me to your group.
    MFP username: flatcoatedR
    Weigh in day: Every Friday
    Current weight: 209.4
  • ZeroFriction
    ZeroFriction Posts: 22 Member
    ZeroFriction
    Monday
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited July 2021
    Hello, I'm sure I'm too late to join this group, but I would really like the chance to be. Really needing a group that is serious, dedicated and active. Iam down 85 pounds since Des 26, 2019. I have another 30 to 50 more to lose and I'm 65 next month. I would appreciate it if you'd consider adding me to your group.
    MFP username: flatcoatedR
    Weigh in day: Every Friday
    Current weight: 209.4
    ooxwclg4qwlx.jpeg
    Nope you are not too late! :). We will most likely be closing our registration today or tomorrow. We are a serious, dedicate and very active group!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Amazing!

We would love to have you with our group!!!

Terrific! You are now part of WE ARE THE WARRIORS @flatcoatedR !

Please head over to our main page and join our group (we are private):

Under discussions on our main page we have our July 🎆 chat, please head over and introduce yourself! Fyi, we post our weigh-ins on our main chat, your first weigh-in is: Fri, July 9th! 👍 Or you can click below:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837519/july-chat-we-are-the-warriors#latest

🌟 I sent you a friend request as well! 💃

If you have any questions, please ask! :))
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    ZeroFriction
    Monday

eswgtt1jvigp.jpeg

Terrific! You are now part of WE ARE THE WARRIORS! @ZeroFriction

Please head over to our main page and join our group (we are private):

Under discussions on our main page we have our July 🎆 chat, please head over and introduce yourself ALSO - PLEASE POST YOUR WEIGHT AND WEIGH-IN DAY.

Fyi, we post our weigh-ins on our main chat, your first weigh-in is: Mon, July 4th! 👍 Since you just started I can use your CW and post your CW as your weigh-in today, unless you want to post your weigh-in from today.

Or you can click below:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837519/july-chat-we-are-the-warriors#latest
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    fad9hpx32ef1.png
    vo5y3s1uyu8k.png

Our open registrations on our team are almost filled!!! Tomorrow morning we will be closing registrations!

We have started our July TEAM Challenge - Let’s Get Motivated!!! Not to late to join in for July!

askgfakgxw84.png

TO JOIN, PLESE POST BELOW:
    MFP USER NAME
    Your chosen Weigh-in Day
    Your Current Weight
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    zxpo6em9ftjs.jpeg

I am looking forward to meeting our new teammate!!! We have now closed registrations for WE ARE THE WARRIORS!

All the best to everyone!