Branc93
Branc93 Posts: 14 Member
edited July 2021 in Success Stories
Hello everyone ^.^

Age - 27
Before Weight - 301lbs
Current Weight - 261lbs
Target Weight - 198lbs

I have successfully lost 38 lbs from mid-April 2021 :smile: It's a combination of a 1,000-1,200 Caloric Deficit and cardio! I still have around 60 lbs to go and I'm still on the obese side but I feel so much better already it's unbelievable.
I can finally shower and go up the stairs without going out of breath. I can walk 2km and cycle 20km in one go without feeling like I'm going to die.

It's been a hard but satisfying journey so far, my wish is to be around 220lbs by Christmas time :smiley: Unfortunately I was so self-conscious that I didn't take any before photos, I couldn't bear to look at myself in the mirror :neutral: But this is how I am right now :

r8b25meyhd4j.jpg

Replies

• yweight2020
    yweight2020 Posts: 591 Member
    Great job🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Wonderful. I also never wanted to take pictures at my heaviest (319 lbs.), but I held on to my old driver's licenses and am amazed at the difference they show (now 213 lbs.) Can't wait to lose my additional 60 lbs. and get into Onederland. You look amazing, keep up the good work!
  • alisampm
    alisampm Posts: 182 Member
    Congrats! You got this!
  • Nikki542687
    Nikki542687 Posts: 47 Member
    Way to go!!
  • PSMeeker
    PSMeeker Posts: 8 Member
    I'm so happy for you!!
  • ooklathemok25
    ooklathemok25 Posts: 61 Member
    Great job
  • DontStopAchievin
    DontStopAchievin Posts: 31 Member
    You're doing amazing! Congrats on the lost weight and more to come. YOU'VE GOT THIS.
    :)
  • g2renew
    g2renew Posts: 145 Member
    Congratulaions! 40lbs down is great!

---And i understand not wanting to take photos when we are overweight. But! From an unbiased grandmother, you are a handsome fellow and probably always have been. We are always hardest on ourselves.

You are doing great! Wishes for continued success.
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!