5 days into 30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• GypsysBlood
    GypsysBlood Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is incredibly motivating! I am so buying this one next time I hit the store :-)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have done the Shred and the ripped in 30 and loved them both. I highly recommend the pics before and after... you really do see a difference! Good luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • Zoe2901
    Zoe2901 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I missd a few days so habe started level one again and will be doing everyday this time im also going to run a mile every day
    Im on day 2 now hoping i can post my pics soon
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    what do you log 30 day shred as?

Before I got my HRM I logged it as Circuit training for 26 minutes. When I got my HRM and could see what I was burning, I was glad to see that it was within 20 cals of the "Circuit training" estimate.
  • Charice
    Options
    hi there, can I ask what the 30 day shred is?

30 Day Shred is a workout DVD from Jillian Michaels. It has 3 levels...the idea is to do one level for 10 days then move up...but you can do it however you want. I like it because it is intense but short 18 minutes of "workout", 8 minutes of warm-up/cool down for a total of 26 minutes start to finish.
  • Charice
    Options
    Wow really? Today will be my fifth day and I don't feel like anything has changed. I didn't take a pic when I started but maybe today I will.

I did the 30 Day Shred last spring and didn't think I was seeing much, until I compared the pictures from before to after. You can see them here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Charice

I am now on round 2 of the shred. I am on Level 1 Day 5 and it is kicking my butt all over again! I love it!! The funny thing is that I was still exercising...running, weights, etc. I just don't think it was the intensity that 30DS is. I probably won't see the same results as I did the first time around, but I know I am going to be in better shape and will see some results. Hang in there...it is soooo worth it!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i completed day 1 of the shred today....omg.....jillian says, "don't stop unless you faint, puke, or die!",,,,lol
  • anonoymous1
    anonoymous1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I work 12hr shift,I do a lot of bending down,lifting and walking. Will I be so sore I will not be able to do my job sufficient If i do this?
    Do I have to do this for 30 consecutive days?
  • mflores3511
    Options
    It's a workout video by Jillian Michaels. It has 3 levels which you are supposed to complete within 30 days (10 days per level), but if you are fairly new to working out you can take it at your own pace until you are ready to push yourself to the next level. It is brutally hard but you get amazing results & you can buy it at Target or Walmart for around $10.
  • jerzi21
    Options
    I just started the 30 ds, and boy did it kick my butt!!! But I feel amazing right now, I didn't think I'd make it threw the whole thing because of my son(6 months old) but I put him in his saucer and he just smiled at my workout and my 5 yr old daughter joined in with me :) your results are amazing, I hope I start getting the same results!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!