Wannaloozalotta Tribe Week 2 ( Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Day 5 and 6 exercises are complete. I was under calorie goal both days and over in water. I also got the extra walk in on day 6.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. i am so ready to see what is instore for week 3. My body is still aching for last week though.
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Good morning. Day 1 of week 3 was completed. I walked my required mile plus an extra mile as well. I was under calories and drank lots of water. Everyone have a great day!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I completed day 1...even after a 12 hour shift I'm really pround of myself. I was under my cals and over on my water.

Feel like crap today. Should be able to do my weights slowly but surely today may have to break down teh wood choopers into 5 at a tiem though,

keep up the good work team :)
  • angmac1976
    angmac1976 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Did I miss something - where is week 3??
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Week three is s repete of week 2, so it was decided we would continue posting here.

No exercise yesterday, felt terrible yesterday, went home early and slept a lot. Still feeling pretty bad but hoping to catch up on a few exercises today. Maybe crunches and split squats. I can definatly do some make up on Sunday and use yesterday as my rest day.

keep up the good work and send the go away cold vibes my way.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    caught up a bit on some of my exercises yesterday. Planning to do day 4 today and catch up on yesterdays bear walk and 1.5 miles. scale showed a loss this morning. hoping it will grow a little by sunday.

Have a great day everyone
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    where is everyone?

Did my day 4 exercises. Planning to do all of Day 5 today and do day 3's walk tomorrow.

Happy Friday All!