Left MFP and coming back to it!

ochoa_ml
ochoa_ml Posts: 10 Member
I left MFP approx. a year ago and within that time frame I tried not tracking food at all, WW, and Noom. I am 10 lbs heavier than I was this time last year. I've had much success in the past using MFP, so I hope I can lose this extra 10 lbs and then some.

Anyone else coming back to MFP after a long hiatus or after trying other apps? What has been your experience?

Replies

• Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    My favourite thing about MFP (amongst many others) is the ability to come back whenever you're ready to start the journey again - most of us need a few attempts to find our groove!

Welcome back, and I hope this time you are able to find the motivation to stick around. You got this! 💛
  • ochoa_ml
    ochoa_ml Posts: 10 Member
    Foxotia wrote: »
    My favourite thing about MFP (amongst many others) is the ability to come back whenever you're ready to start the journey again - most of us need a few attempts to find our groove!

Welcome back, and I hope this time you are able to find the motivation to stick around. You got this! 💛
    Foxotia wrote: »

Thank you, friend! I appreciate your support ☺️
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    I am back on MFP after being gone for a while. 2 years ago, using MFP, I lost 50 lbs, but due to stress eating and losing focus I gained it all back. So disappointed in myself, but I know I have it in me to do it again. I love the motivation MFP gives me and you are welcome to friend me so I can help motivate you too!