Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Feel free to drop me a request anyone 😊
  • exhilen
    exhilen Posts: 43 Member
    Unfortunately, after some injuries and a lot of excuses, I am at the heaviest I ever have been. I would absolutely love new friends to support as we wade through this journey.

A bit about me is that I am a total nerd, love video games, weight lifting, and hopefully running again soon. :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    exhilen wrote: »
    Unfortunately, after some injuries and a lot of excuses, I am at the heaviest I ever have been. I would absolutely love new friends to support as we wade through this journey.

A bit about me is that I am a total nerd, love video games, weight lifting, and hopefully running again soon. :)

I feel ya. I had a string of bad luck with some serious injuries and put on a Buicks worth of weight. I got down pretty close to my ideal weight then dealt with another series of setbacks which caused me to damn near get back to where I started weight wise.

Trying to get my motivation back now.

Wish you the best of luck.
  • imakitty80
    imakitty80 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! Looking to motivate and be motivated.
    ((I have no clue how to add friends…brand spanking new to this app. I’m sure I’ll figure it out!!))

Good luck 👍if you get it before I do please add me. I'm new aswell.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    🙋‍♀️ Maybe some new friends will encourage my scale to match my efforts!
  • LillyRyan_
    LillyRyan_ Posts: 4 Member
    Add me so we can stay motivated together lol, this stuff is tough.
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Looking to lose 30lbs so DEFINITELY looking for friends who I can motivate, friends who can motivate me and friends who are willing to ride the struggle bus with me too lol my in-person friends aren't up to the challenge (yet) and I simply can't wait on them anymore. Looking forward to some new faces! <3
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Mrs_Vad3r wrote: »
    I could definitely use some active support. My mfp is barren wasteland full of people who never log in. I find myself slacking since no one calls me out.

DITTO! I'm active on MFP every day, hoping to spark some motivation among my friends but it's a lonely desert almost every day lol adding you now, let's motivate each other <3
  • lookatbigern8282
    lookatbigern8282 Posts: 15 Member
    Let's be friends!
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Add me if you like
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Add me if you want a chuckle or two. I log everything for everyone to see ( yes even that Twizzler when no one was looking). Been on MFP for 3 years with mixed results. Noticed that I have better success when I stay engaged with friends.
  • taterfit82
    taterfit82 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me. Getting back into working out after a shoulder injury and covid. I don't post alot but always glad to send support and a kick in the rear if needed.
  • Fammy04
    Fammy04 Posts: 69 Member
    I find zero motivation in my offline world, so I'm looking for friends here. My weight has seen highs and lows for years now and I want to find a happy and healthy place. I'm willing to offer support and motivation in return. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mermaidthatlifts
    mermaidthatlifts Posts: 57 Member
    me please.. shortie body builder here 😉
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Add me :)
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and have been around for over 2k days.
  • soymilkmilo
    soymilkmilo Posts: 10 Member
    would love to meet new people & make friends!
    24F, aus 🤍✨💸
  • New to the site but not the grind. Friends mos def welcomed to help me along the journey. :smile:
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone 😊😊
  • omarkross
    omarkross Posts: 2 Member
    I’m down!