Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• alspran
    alspran Posts: 14 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Oooooh man I am ALWAYS in need of some motivation! Give me an add if you guys want! :-)

5'5
    03/01/18 175 lbs
    CW 199
    (lost my mom suddenly in march and put on an atrocious amount of stress weight that I'm looking to lose)
  • gr8fulplanet
    gr8fulplanet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Helloooo My Fitness Pal family!πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Looking to give and receive some motivation and accountability in leading a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me!πŸ˜ƒ
  • Candice65O5
    Candice65O5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies & Gents anyone who needs some motivational friends just go ahead and add me ☺
  • ArmyMedic23PFA
    ArmyMedic23PFA Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Anybody brave enough to add me x
  • Fammy04
    Fammy04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    More friends equal better results! I'm here to motivate anyone looking for it. Feel free to add me. πŸ™‚
  • salmaifouad
    salmaifouad Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there πŸ‘‹πŸ» I am a daily logger and I’ve managed to lose 6.2 KGs over the pat 6 weeks. Still got a long way to go! πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ I need that MOTIVATION and I promise to do the same to you.

I am here to support as I can; many of MFP’s members inspire me with their persistence and achievements! If you’re looking for new friends with goals (not necessarily similar to mine!), please feel free to add me 😊

Good luck to all and much, much love! ✨
  • BecksFoodDiary
    BecksFoodDiary Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MissBianca101
    MissBianca101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey new here n need some ideas n motivation please so feel to add me please 😊 πŸ‘ ✌
  • Bubba2017Fit
    Bubba2017Fit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose weight and gain muscle. Also looking for more friends along the way, feel free to add!
  • carirg29
    carirg29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just starting back out after forgetting my last accounts info! :( looking for friends to keep motivated and who will help me also stay motivated! Thank you :)
  • Pfraidenburg01
    Pfraidenburg01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need more friends, but I dont know how to request friends, someone please help me to do this or just send me friend requests!!!
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Kick as* motivational post + original fitness related memes and no generic Molly coddling BS = viking batman, add me ;-)
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘‹πŸ»
  • Lawman7788
    Lawman7788 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • yourpizzagal
    yourpizzagal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started adding friends this week and already seeing the benefit. Love being here daily, sharing goals & motivation!
  • Don_WM_
    Don_WM_ Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Happy Friday! Always looking for active friends, add away...
  • PartyKardy
    PartyKardy Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I log in everyday and have N open diary! I’d love to have more support and motivation! I also would love to help others on this journey!

ADD ME PLEASE :D
  • Tapout112009
    Tapout112009 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Lost about 65 pounds after being paralyzed and still trying to move forward! Trying to be more active on here
  • tonyt1982
    tonyt1982 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Bugaboo13579
    Bugaboo13579 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Add me, but only if you want to! No pressure :)