Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Looking for new friends! Feel free to add me!
  • lisagclonmel2058
    lisagclonmel2058 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all. Been here a few times before. I lost 90kg and kept it off a few years and then 3 years ago I lost my mother and since then I have gained 30kg from “grief eating” at the beginning and now it’s snowballing. Could use friends who are supportive and know what it’s like to struggle with weight. Thank you 😊
  • RaevsReality
    RaevsReality Posts: 31 Member
    Back after COVID depression/slump, break-up and ready for a glow up!

Looking for more active and geeky friends to encourage each other :)
  • Hi ~ I could use some mfp friends and would love to be helpful, too! Just add me x
  • ADaniM14
    ADaniM14 Posts: 36 Member
    I’m always down for MFP friends! Add me!!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Been here for a bit but just had Gastric surgery and sure could use some more friends
  • Imperfectsuccess
    Imperfectsuccess Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add 💪🏻
  • jbonilla1000
    jbonilla1000 Posts: 30 Member
    Friends? What an interesting concept. :smiley: Feel free to add me.
  • DeniRene7172
    DeniRene7172 Posts: 1 Member
    New friends is always nice and welcomed!! Feel free to add me!
  • taglazar1
    taglazar1 Posts: 277 Member
    Hi all! Feel free to add for encouragement, motivation, likes, and A$$smacks. Woot
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    would love more friends - most of mine have stopped logging in so i've cleaned up the friends list
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    MikeRunsDaily2021 Posts: 68 Member
    ack on MFP again. Looking for some dedicated friends. I am a very dedicated runner who runs seven days a week and strength trains five days a week. Looking for people who are looking at getting faster. I’d like to lower my body fat percentage and increase my top and speed. Feel free to send me a friend request if that something you’re working on as well.
  • Donnaharrison21516
    Donnaharrison21516 Posts: 4 Member
    I could do with more friends as I am doing it alone 🙂
  • tamyymat
    tamyymat Posts: 2 Member
    Just started journey and could use more MGP friends to encourage and be encouraged by. I am a full time caregiver for my mother with dementia so have whole other set of challenges for self care.
  • Boba_Flex
    Boba_Flex Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all, I recently returned to MFP. I made a new account & kinda wish I hadn't deleted my old one before screenshotting my friends list. I lost most of my friends, and I am now looking to add more peeps to share the fitness journey. I also lost my 1k+ day streak *sad face*. I previously lost 45 lbs. on MFP 💪💪💪 but due to stress and bad choices I have gained some weight back. I am back for round 2 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs. I am east coast USA, age 44. I like running and martial arts. Not here for any funny business, just looking for like minded peeps to motivate, and share the experience. Male or female friends needed. I am active daily & supportive, polite, & respectful. If you are new or returning add me. Thanks, and best of luck!
  • jd4421
    jd4421 Posts: 11 Member
    Could be doing with some friends…UK here
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Feel free to add <3
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Heaps of my friends here have left recently, friends did really help me
  • PhatNLazy
    PhatNLazy Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me.