Looking for friends for mutual encouragement!!!

Options
Hi I’m Adam, and I am looking for friends that have weight to lose, that would like to encourage each other, and help one another lose weight! A little about myself, I am 28, I started my weight loss at 308 and I’m at 289 now, I’m set to lose one pound per week and my ultimate goal is to be 170ish, where I was about three years ago, until my doctors switched my meds and I gained 140 lbs, I suffer from agoraphobia so I have a very difficult time leaving the house, and I have terrible anxiety and panic attacks as well as major depression disorder. But I’m doing my best to be a positive person and would love anyone who would like to, to join me in losing weight and being healthier! Send me a friend request and we can talk!

Replies

• Luluetduet8
    Luluetduet8 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey dude! I’m not exactly on a weight loss journey but I related to anxiety and depression and I’m trying to be healthier. I’m happy to add you, except I’m actually not sure how to haha.
  • itsbritneybetch91
    itsbritneybetch91 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I also suffer from anxiety and depression. I have over 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!