Wedding Ring - Small NSV

Options
Dish TV is out so I was just sitting around reading, spinning my wedding ring around my finger.... what?
Yep, it's not longer strangling my finger. It's comfortable again. WOO HOO!

It's a small victory, but I'll take it!

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It's a victory whether small or big...it IS a VICTORY!! Good job. Keep up the good work.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I like it! Good job!
  • 1myfit
    Options
    Nice....mines tight but I'm working on it.
  • briarashley
    Options
    congrats!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I recently fit back into my wedding ring, and it was fantastic! I was so sad last summer when I had ballooned and it no longer fit. Never again will I get that big.
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    Love this one :-) congrats
  • camckinney
    camckinney Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I know that has to feel awesome!

That is one of my goals....I bought another ring (which is nicer) but now it's too big and I will need to get a spacer until I reach my goal and then I will resize it. I was able to, finally after 5 years, slide my wedding rings on (still too tight though).
  • BigMamaDiva
    Options
    awesome! I had to get mine resized recently!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    HOW EXCITING!

My "original" set is in my jewelry box- haven't worn it for YEARS.....
    HOPING to fit into it by our anniversary ( 8 weeks away)
  • ItsMeLori
    Options
    Great NSV... I just got mine back from having it sized down. It is such a perfect fit I have no room to gain LOL.
    The day I went in to size my ring I was freezing in the store and hadn't eaten so when I tried the new size on it was a very comfortable fit.

Congrats!!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Isn't that great. One of my goals is to get my ring cleaned, when I can get it off again :embarassed: It got loose enough to move just a couple of weeks ago. and I got pretty excited about it:laugh: I wouldn't call it a "small" NSV. It is proof positive that you are going in the right direction!:flowerforyou:
  • completebeginnings
    Options
    This is my first mini goal. Congrats!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Mine is getting too big. I did a jumping jack and it fell off and across the room!
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    That is great......... just tonight I told my husband I need to do something about my wedding band and engagement ring they are falling off but if I get them sized and loose the next 80 I would have to do it agian!!!!! Dont want to loose them though!!!!!
    CONGRATS to you on your moment!!!!!!!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That is great..I am so proud of you.You are doing a really great job.I couldn't wear mine for quite a while.now they are back on again.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I had a similar NSV a few months ago.
    After I had daughter #2, my rings could not fit. I didn't wear them for two years, but was finally able to start wearing them in February. It's made a huge difference to both me and my husband that I wear my engagement and wedding band again. :-)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Nice!! :flowerforyou:
  • daynalee30
    Options
    This just happened to me yesterday after a year and a half of it not fitting and I say its a huge victory! Congrats on that accomplishment! :)
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    It's a great NSV!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,605 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!