Starting over

Options
So i was successful in 2017. Then I went through a few bad years with losing my parents while they were under my watch. So now I'm trying to start over. I believe that I am in a good place mentally and emotionally so no it's time for physical awareness and to get healthy again. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,332 Member
    Options
    Thank yourself for getting started now and not tomorrow.

The first step to success is setting some good goals. What does success look like to you?
  • daacree
    daacree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Frenchy2hot I am starting over also after a few bad years… lost my mom and family issues really got me down. I am also looking to better my health lose extra pounds and feel better in every aspect! I have to decided to look into Paleo. We can do this!
  • jlong49
    jlong49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jeff and my goal is to lose 50lbs. My plan is a good diet and workouts to get more toned. has anyone used a scheduled meal plan? Can this be done on the premium app.
  • saralee555
    saralee555 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for accountability partners. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gdc2506
    gdc2506 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Starting over as well. Got lazy, now I'm not. Add me if you want, I'll help all I can. ps. Main goal is to lose 30 pounds, then move from there. Minor goals are 5lb increments.
  • autumnmy14
    autumnmy14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting over as well after having a child! We can do this!!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am starting over too! Traveling and covid did wonders not only mentally (good and bad) but I put on the pounds.
  • calsuto51
    calsuto51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Trying to make some healthy changes. I want to live a healthy life. Always slip back into old eating patterns and negative self image. I want to put that behind me and take care of myself.