Who doesn’t want ANOTHER wholesome meme thread?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Quick question (because I wanna "like" so many of these). Does mfp keep a record on the person's account of their liked posts or so we can revisit them or are we just being supportive when we like a post?

SURE----all likes, disagrees, insightfuls, and hugs are counted. Go to the upper right on this screen. See the bell? Click on the bell, then click on "all notifications". That will open the page with all the info. Enjoy!

Close! I meant let's say I "liked" a post in this thread and one day I'm bored and want to go back and look at the post I liked so I can laugh at the meme again (cuz I'm nostalgic that way). On social media you can click on something that says "Liked posts" or whatever and it's all there. I don't think you can on here tho.

No, not in the way you're saying. If you "star" the thread you'll save it, but will have to go back through the entire thread to find your "likes". Or, if you reply on the thread, it will be saved in your "replies", but then again, you'll have to wade through a lot of stuff. Maybe someone else knows how you can save posts. I'd be interested too.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    Quick question (because I wanna "like" so many of these). Does mfp keep a record on the person's account of their liked posts or so we can revisit them or are we just being supportive when we like a post?

SURE----all likes, disagrees, insightfuls, and hugs are counted. Go to the upper right on this screen. See the bell? Click on the bell, then click on "all notifications". That will open the page with all the info. Enjoy!

Close! I meant let's say I "liked" a post in this thread and one day I'm bored and want to go back and look at the post I liked so I can laugh at the meme again (cuz I'm nostalgic that way). On social media you can click on something that says "Liked posts" or whatever and it's all there. I don't think you can on here tho.

No, not in the way you're saying. If you "star" the thread you'll save it, but will have to go back through the entire thread to find your "likes". Or, if you reply on the thread, it will be saved in your "replies", but then again, you'll have to wade through a lot of stuff. Maybe someone else knows how you can save posts. I'd be interested too.

Right click image and safe it on harddrive would be only other way to safe it i think
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Well, it's a meme vid, but worth a watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKIJT996KR8
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    ver81xv5yqai.jpeg

Hmmm, starting now for Christmas ideas. :)
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,248 Member
    gt0k6xr50r8y.jpeg
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    dfqakarl4nsv.jpeg

Thissss
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    dfqakarl4nsv.jpeg

Show me a guy filled with space juice, I'll show you a woman tired of his crap.

I’m constantly wiping up space juice. It’s staining the carpet.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    2uozvbvx3tjh.jpeg
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    b8f9zm5oknvy.jpg