100 calorie snack ideas

Options
Found these on ziploc.com and thought I'd share with everyone :)

100-calorie* Snack Ideas

Fruits and Vegetables:

28 grapes
1 3/4 cups cantaloupe, raspberries or whole strawberries
6 dried apricots
1 cup blueberries
3/4 cup fruit cocktail in light syrup
1/2 red bell pepper + 3 Tbs. hummus
small baked potato + 1/2 cup salsa + 2 Tbs. fat-free sour cream

Bread, Cereal and Dairy:

1/2 mini bagel + 1 oz. smoked salmon
3/4 cup bran cereal
1 1/2 hard boiled eggs
1 3/4 cups popcorn

*Calories are approximate

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • rlt1tx
    Options
    Pop chips are awesome.....100 calories per bag and several flavors!
  • gash200
    Options
    thanks
  • splashwags
    splashwags Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bump
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    13 animal crackers
    4 jumbo marshmallows
    5 starbursts
    sorry i have a mean sweet tooth...i have a marriage to ice cream...n not having it like i used to, i supplement it with these little things sometimes ^_^
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kileywyotee
    Kileywyotee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Vitatops in the freezer section of your store or Walmart are only 100 calories and loaded with all kinds of goodness. Like 5g of fiber, and 9g of protein and a bunch of other vitamins. Plus it tastes just like chocolate cake!!! There are other flavors of course but the chocolate ones are my fave.

Good luck everyone :)

-Kiley
  • CaliGirl313
    Options
    Vitatops in the freezer section of your store or Walmart are only 100 calories and loaded with all kinds of goodness. Like 5g of fiber, and 9g of protein and a bunch of other vitamins. Plus it tastes just like chocolate cake!!! There are other flavors of course but the chocolate ones are my fave.

-Kiley

I've seen those by the waffles and pancakes! I'm going to pick some up tomorrow :)
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    what do you mean "bump " ?
    thanks..
  • Kileywyotee
    Kileywyotee Posts: 10 Member
    Options

-Kiley

I've seen those by the waffles and pancakes! I'm going to pick some up tomorrow :)

I promise you won't be disappointed. Although, read the directions lol i didn't at first and thought, "wow these suck" lol but you keep them frozen, then nuke them for 18 sec. or put in toaster. MUCH better heated lol :) on the website you can actually order all kinds, or even get the batter and pan to bake them and make your own!! I thought that was a nice touch :)

Let me know what you think :)

-Kiley
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    How about some muffins? These are made with whole wheat flour, oats, applesauce and lots of cinnamon, and without nuts are just 100 calories apiece. Super yummy and ridiculously easy.
    http://lemonsavory.com/2011/07/12/no-muffin-tops-here/
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cones.

Good Good Good
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I was surfing on www.webmd.com, a very good and reliable website about health (and diet/nutrion) and found this.

http://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-100-calorie-snacks

Beautifuly illustrated, these 26 slides give delicious ideas to have 100-calorie snack, when your imagination hit a wall! :happy:

Have a good snack!
  • TeriTegland
    TeriTegland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TeriTegland
    TeriTegland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    125gm of harlequin squash skins plus 30gm sainsburys be good to your self hummus.

I used a few sprays of frylight to roast a halved squash, scooped out most of flesh to mash(part of dinner meal) The skins left and remaining flesh I sliced and baked again in the oven with a little salt, fresh cracked black pepper and milled garlic. With hummus they were wonderfull, slightly over 100 cals counting the frylight
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I looove snacks! LOL