Too many wake up calls

Options
So today I made my way here. That's after a few months finding myself browsing the Jenny Craig and Weightwatchers websites, and a few stop-starts with exercise equipment. But now it's time to get real - several things have rammed it home to me recently:

1st wakeup call 3 weeks ago: a nurse told me (during a regular checkup) that I was getting older and fatter (in only slightly nicer words), and told me Weightwatchers had a great deal going at the moment.

2nd wakeup call 2 weeks ago: I was downloading some photos from a camera and came across some truly hideous triple-chinned wonder photos of myself.

3rd wakeup call this week: I was on a plane and when it came time to put the tray down for my coffee, I realised that I was one of the few people whose stomach was making contact with the tray.

So I downloaded the app this morning, after reading the glowing reviews, and look forward to finally staying motivated. :happy:

Replies

• claricejean
    claricejean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and hooray. Good choice. :o)
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    MFP is a great start. When ever you feel down and want to go off the wagon look over the success stories and pictures. You can do this...it's not easy but it is possible. Best of luck and add me if you would like.