Help...

blessedjacksonfamily
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I am new to this....I have never done anything like this so I am completely out of my element here. But I NEED support and motivation. Thanks, Tiana
PS- Where do I add my weight loss ticker so it shows up on my posts and stuff...I made it, I just don't know where to save it. I would appreciate all the help I can get. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• I am new to this....I have never done anything like this so I am completely out of my element here. But I NEED support and motivation. Thanks, Tiana
    PS- Where do I add my weight loss ticker so it shows up on my posts and stuff...I made it, I just don't know where to save it. I would appreciate all the help I can get. :flowerforyou:
  • Yeah...I already made it...I need to know where to paste it...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    my home
    settings
    change forum signature

cut copy paste and it will change when you update it
  • cynn
    cynn Posts: 20
    I am sorry I cant help I am stuck there too I made but not sure whenre my signture is that I can add it to as well
  • cynn
    I am sorry I cant help I am stuck there too I made but not sure whenre my signture is that I can add it to as well
  • arewethereyet
    did you all get it??:flowerforyou: I will see if I can help
  • cynn
    thank you I will try now lol
  • Got it! Thanks for everyones help? What does everyone do when they need motivation? That is somethign I am really lacking....that and finding the time to work out with a 2.5 year old.
  • arewethereyet
    Well it is not simple. You just have to come to a point where YOU are as important as the dishes.

Check out SAHM thread or some of the other mom threads.

If I could give one piece of advise it would be to do it now. Raise your child in a healthy environment with good diet and exercise.

Marla has 9 kids...........she had them all doing push ups with her.

You can so do this!!:flowerforyou:
  • cynn
    I got it too thank you sooo much I just signed a few hrs ago hun and met a few people already and just in this little time I very way motivated then I did this entire week lol !!! I rad forums after forums and thought ok I think I can do this lol
    walking is one of my favorite excerises I can do it with epople (2.5 yr old too ) and its free and i can get out and take different signts each time soo I wont get bored
  • arewethereyet
    Look up Tamtastic....she has lost 135 pounds and has a 2 year old.
  • How do I look up people and join groups?
  • arewethereyet
    Well you can go to the threads and read around. NOTHING is closed. All forum threads are open to new members at all times.

You will find the right group for you. There is a thread I started a long time ago " What have you done today to make you feel proud" It has turned over 12 times. It is a great thread to come to when you feel like all is bad...........you are forced to think of 1 proud moment!!

You will see old teams and new teams starting each day.

Jump right in!!
This discussion has been closed.