zoeconway20 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2021 in Recipes
Any recommendations for healthy vegan smoothie recipes? :smiley:

Replies

• ckeith2021
    ckeith2021 Posts: 19 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I saw this one on the app. I'm not familiar with vegan things but it might help you. Maybe use almond or cashew milk. l1jz8dcxuyjg.jpg
  • zoeconway20
    zoeconway20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! :D
  • ldaltonbishop
    ldaltonbishop Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Green smoothies are surprisingly tasty. I use about five ounces of low calorie fruit juice drink for sweetness and the liquid, and blend in any of these: spinach/spring mix/kale, tomato, carrots, jalapeño, avocado, onion, and/or a small orange. It takes a few minutes to get the carrots and greens pureed but I usually end up without about a 12 ounce drink after I use a little water to get the last bits out of the blender.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I JUST ate some peanut butter and then saw this. I wonder where in the world they got natural peanut butter so that 2 tablespoons is less than 156 calories, let alone all the other ingredients. Something doesn't smell right about this one.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of smoothie recipes I got off of Pinterest...it's great for stuff like this. I'm not vegan, so not all of mine are vegan, but my green smoothie is.

1.5 cups oat milk
    2 cups of spinach or other greens (I like beet greens when I have them)
    1/2 Avocado
    1 Apple
    1 Frozen Banana

This makes two good servings or one very large serving.

I've got a million others...but yeah...Pinterest
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    denisekotz wrote: »
    I JUST ate some peanut butter and then saw this. I wonder where in the world they got natural peanut butter so that 2 tablespoons is less than 156 calories, let alone all the other ingredients. Something doesn't smell right about this one.

Looks like those quantities make more than one smoothie - the last sentence is "Then, share with a buddy and enjoy!"