September Shredders

Replies

• Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Just finished L1D8.... I don't know why but it was really hard on me today. Could be the 8 hours of painting I did yesterday and my TOM starting today but geez!
  • Erica_78
    Erica_78 Posts: 16 Member
    Day 7 is down for the count!
  • L1d6 down. Much easier now. I think I stopped twice for a total of maybe 10 seconds In the whole thing, and it's because it felt like my thighs were going to cramp up, lol. But I did hsve my first pitfall I'n the past 3 months of losing weight. I bought some munchies today because I use small sensible portions...but tonight I ate nearly a whole bag :( I think it's AF getting ready to show up snd my body wanting more salty foods. I feel terrible and my stomach is already grumbly. I'm proud it's the first time I'n 95 days I've not been able to control myself, but ashamed it happened. Blah. Double shred for me tomorrow!
  • cookie241
    cookie241 Posts: 147 Member
    Day eight done, feeling its getting better now my muscles weren't as bad as yesterday definately will be time to move on after the full 10 days.
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Great job everyone! Samhally, don't beat yourself up about yesterday. How you handle yourself today is what matters. If you have the prospective of "af is coming and it was a slip, but today I'm back on my journey" , then you have nothing to be upset about. You have been amazing and lost a tremendous amount of weight. Who cares about one slip when you have your focus on the big picture. I'm sorry if I'm not being coherent, my 2 year old is climbing all over me and keeps trying to reach the keyboard... but you know what I mean. I'm proud of you!!!
  • Faery7
    L1D9 check!
  • cookie241
    Level one day nine done.
  • Faery7
    Just finished day 10 of level 1. On to level 2 tomorrow! I've lost 3.4 lbs so far in my first 9 days whoo hoo!
  • cookie241
    Day ten level one complete, bring on level two, ive lost 2 inches off the measurement around where the belly button is!
  • Faery7
    Day ten level one complete, bring on level two, ive lost 2 inches off the measurement around where the belly button is!

Whoo hoo!! :) Congrats!
  • Faery7
    Day 1 of leveo 2... (day 1 all together).... can I say holy sh&$.... that kicked my butt!!!
  • Faery7
    Level 2 day 2... 12 all together... Damn that was rough
  • Faery7
    Level 2 day 3 done :) my man did it with me today and it kicked his butt too lol and he's in great shape!
  • cookie241
    Checking in didn't get any exercise all weekend but i have to say i felt better for it this morning after previously doing a 12 day stint exercising everyday.

Anyway level two day one done - that was intense i hate plank jacks!!!
  • Liss416
    Great job everyone! Can you believe the difference between level 1 and 2? I still haven't tried level 3 yet... I ordered it on Netflix and there's a short wait for it. I switched gears from shred 2 - I was getting bored and wasn't really trying anymore... In the meantime I have been doing "10lb slim down extreme" by chris freytag (?). I have it on demand from my cable company... definitely something for you all to try. The 10lb slim down extreme series has approximately 6-7 different videos. 6 of them are circuit based focusing on either total body, core, upper, lower, abs and something else I can't remember... The 7th is a kickboxing workout. I LOVE IT. The instructor is really upbeat and positive - she's very encouraging... Each workout is approximately 40 minutes.... How else are you guys exercising? Do you guys go to the gym? I'm pretty limited to home workouts and am really eager to try new things.... Has anyone tried other biggest loser workouts? Shred's the only one I have tried... Okay, I'm babbling and clearly boring everyone. Have a great day!
  • Faery7
    Level 2 day 4 check :) 14 down 16 to go!
  • cookie241
    Afraid to say I didn't get the shred done today. Will def get it done tomorrow though level 2 day 2 will be done tomorrow.
  • Faery7
    Level 2 day 5... 15 days total. Half way there! Did an extra 20 mins if circuit training with exercise tv afterward too :)
  • cookie241
    Level 2 day 2, done even with a one year old sitting and lying on my tummy whilst doing the crunches!!
  • Liss416
    Great job everyone! I'm still waiting for netflix to send me the dvd... sigh... Still exercising, but have stopped the shred until I get the dvd to do 3...

Faery7, are you still doing 1 and 2 together? Impressive!

Have fun shredding!