Halloween challenge sign-up!! (challenge will start 9/19)

Options

Replies

• clong1985
    Options
    Thanks for letting me squeak in, I am psyched for the challenge! I had already started a personal walking goal of 300 miles by New Year so that part of the challenge will really help that goal!
  • nisaacs51306
    Options
    well girly count me in for this challange to hun!! you do awsome my goal weight by halloween is 195!! thats 9 pounds lighter!!
  • bella0730
    bella0730 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This will be perfect challenge for me since I just started with a new personal trainer and he wants me swimming laps, jogging (because I cant call what I do running :smile: ) and doing the elliptical on top of our training. I have a goal of 9lbs by halloween but I am really hoping to exceed that since I have a goal of being down 20lbs by the end of November. Good luck everyone! I will update on the 19th if my weight has changed from now!
  • Chelsie2227
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge. Im am new to MFP so im not sure on what all to do to join.

CW: 160
    Halloween goal: 152
    GW:125
  • cindymarguerite
    Options
    count me in!!

CW: 193
    HALLOWEEN GOAL: 183
    UGW: 130
  • rwetzel319
    Options
    what do we have to do to join and are you going to be posting challenges every week?
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just a few questions: so should we weigh in on the 19th and put that weight in? And if you don't walk how do you count other cardio like Zumba or high impact aerobics ( two things: I love to walk but because I am a stay at home suburban mom I drive everywhere and get my exercise in other ways, and Second I suggest we count miles and or hours of exercise for the 6 weeks)? What do you think of that?
  • LolaVaantz
    LolaVaantz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Banner test! I'm so excited for my very first challenge!
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    banner test
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    got the banner to work !! yipee!!!
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Banner test!!
  • Kari80
    Kari80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. 5% for me would be 10lbs rounded off. I so need the support. Started off great and past two weeks I have gone into a slump. I love a challenge so hopefully this is this motivation I need to get back on track. .
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, my 30th birthday is the day before Halloween, and I would love to be under 210 by then! I'm currently weighing in at 217, so with a little kick to the rear this should be more than doable!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Banner check! Looks like it didn't work, how do I get the banner to work?
  • jsprax
    Options
    Seeing if my banner works !

SO PUMPED to start this challenge on Monday! I will weigh in then to make sure my goal is accurate, but think my 5% will be around 13lbs.

Planning to buy a pedometer over the weekend (any suggestions on cheap place - Sportcheck? Walmart?) so I can properly log my miles. All our trails are marked in kilometres up here, hahaha, so I'll be practicing some math too haha!
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    I can't get the banner to work. Can someone post the link again?
  • Elaineheikura
    Elaineheikura Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well. How do we go about joining?
    CW:193
    Weight by Halloween: 183
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carhicks
    carhicks Posts: 1,924 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the team. I will be away for part of the time, but I think this will help me stay motivated while I am away. 5% of my weight is 12.5 pounds and I sure would love to take that off before Hallowe'en. Carla
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    would love to try this

CW 216
    GW 205.2
    seems doable and i love walking
    see you on monday