Guesstimating

Options
If you really want to see great results, stop guesstimating. I’ve put on 15kg and dropped 10kg.

jad33thwal94.jpeg

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    You look lovely 🙌🏿
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What lifting program did you run? The results are great!
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    You look great. Please explain more about how stopping guestimating led to your results.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    rhauser44 wrote: »
    I’m thinking this is gonna turn out to be click-bait/spam.

I hope not!
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    This is definitely an advert for something!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    . I’ve put on 15kg and dropped 10kg.

I dont understand this sentence - do you mean at different times, or what?

Anyway I will play along - I dont think there is any problem with guestimating if that works for you

Guestimating is fine as long as results are going as expected ie in real life you are losing, maintaining, gaining as expected over time.

I dont think the trick is to be accurate to the nth degree - I think the trick is to find the sweet spot that works for you ie the balance between accuracy and guestimating that is accurate enough to work but easy enough to follow.

• steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Options
    . I’ve put on 15kg and dropped 10kg.

I dont understand this sentence - do you mean at different times, or what?

Anyway I will play along - I dont think there is any problem with guestimating if that works for you

Guestimating is fine as long as results are going as expected ie in real life you are losing, maintaining, gaining as expected over time.

I dont think the trick is to be accurate to the nth degree - I think the trick is to find the sweet spot that works for you ie the balance between accuracy and guestimating that is accurate enough to work but easy enough to follow.

It could've been a gain of 15kg total during a bulk and then a 10kg cut for a net change of +5 kg but at the same or leaner composition.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If you really want to see great results, stop guesstimating. I’ve put on 15kg and dropped 10kg.

jad33thwal94.jpeg

Curious what you mean by "guesstimate" & "great results". Is there a specific goal ypu are speaking of?