Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    😂😂😂 well played by all of you...props given...bows before you all...
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    😂😂😂 well played by all of you...props given...bows before you all...

Shouldn’t this be in the form of a question?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, where’s the question? What do the rules say happens now? Does @truGAINS self destruct? Do we vote him off the island? Gah, why do I have so many questions????????
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Why do some get to break the rules and ask so many questions?
    Is it more important to ask a question than pay a compliment?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Uh oh, where’s the question? What do the rules say happens now? Does @truGAINS self destruct? Do we vote him off the island? Gah, why do I have so many questions????????

Aren’t you just as bad for posting 3 questions above the max allowed?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Do you mind showing me the max number question rule? Or are you making it up?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did anyone else read the first 40 pages looking for the number of questions rule?
    :smiley:

You didn’t see it?

Shouldn't the rules be in the first 40 pages?

They’re not?
    Does monster just make up the rules as he goes along?

You got a problem with it handstand girl???

Shouldn’t I, since I was put in control?

Isn’t cat back from the beach and back in control?

Did she take control back? I didn’t see that either toothless monster, did you?

Aren’t I heading back to the beach again momentarily?

Didn't you see where @_VonSvelte_ abused her kitten power last time?

Do you see me laughing at kitten power? 🤣

Shouldn’t you post a video of you laughing so we know you’re not lying?

Do you always ask strangers to send you videos?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options

Do you think there are favorites?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

If you got pulled over for speeding, would you make the police show you where it’s written down that speeding is a crime??
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Or even favourites (for us Canadians)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

If you got pulled over for speeding, would you make the police show you where it’s written down that speeding is a crime??

Shall I try that next time? Instead of looking innocent and getting only a warning?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Shall I try that next time? Instead of looking innocent and getting only a warning?

Are you trying to look innocent right now?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Is it working?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Are you saying there are not any favourites?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Did anyone else read the first 40 pages looking for the number of questions rule?
    :smiley:

You didn’t see it?

Shouldn't the rules be in the first 40 pages?

They’re not?
    Does monster just make up the rules as he goes along?

You got a problem with it handstand girl???

Shouldn’t I, since I was put in control?

Isn’t cat back from the beach and back in control?

Did she take control back? I didn’t see that either toothless monster, did you?

Aren’t I heading back to the beach again momentarily?

Didn't you see where @_VonSvelte_ abused her kitten power last time?

Do you see me laughing at kitten power? 🤣

Shouldn’t you post a video of you laughing so we know you’re not lying?

Do you always ask strangers to send you videos?

Who are you and why are you asking me questions?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Is it working?

What do you think?
  • truGAINS
    Options

How would you feel about getting out of a ticket by looking innocent? Is that fair?
  • CPruneJuice
    edited July 2021
    Options

How would you feel about getting out of a ticket by looking innocent? Is that fair?

Yeah who the kitten do you think you are Cat??
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Would you believe I’ve given that question a lot of thought and still don’t have answer?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Would you believe I’ve given that question a lot of thought and still don’t have answer?

Are you trying to find yourself?