Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Uh oh, where’s the question? What do the rules say happens now? Does @truGAINS self destruct? Do we vote him off the island? Gah, why do I have so many questions????????

Aren’t you just as bad for posting 3 questions above the max allowed?

Do you mind showing me the max number question rule? Or are you making it up?

If you got pulled over for speeding, would you make the police show you where it’s written down that speeding is a crime??

Shall I try that next time? Instead of looking innocent and getting only a warning?
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Uh oh, where’s the question? What do the rules say happens now? Does @truGAINS self destruct? Do we vote him off the island? Gah, why do I have so many questions????????

If you got pulled over for speeding, would you make the police show you where it’s written down that speeding is a crime??

Shall I try that next time? Instead of looking innocent and getting only a warning?

How would you feel about getting out of a ticket by looking innocent? Is that fair?

Yeah who the kitten do you think you are Cat??

Would you believe I’ve given that question a lot of thought and still don’t have answer?

Are you trying to find yourself?

Wouldn’t the light answer be “am I lost”? 😂

But aren’t I really always trying to be the best version of me and therefore constantly evolving?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options

How would you feel about getting out of a ticket by looking innocent? Is that fair?

Would you believe I’ve given that question a lot of thought and still don’t have answer?

But aren’t I really always trying to be the best version of me and therefore constantly evolving?

Did you know that was a really good question form answer to my question? Shouldn’t everyone be trying to evolve into a better human being?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Shall I demand a ticket next time? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Did you know that was a really good question form answer to my question? Shouldn’t everyone be trying to evolve into a better human being?

Wasn’t it just an honest answer? Did we find something to agree on? 😆
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options

Shall I demand a ticket next time? 😁

Shouldn't you just let destiny happen and not try to alter it?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Wasn’t it just an honest answer? Did we find something to agree on? 😆
    Didn’t we also agree that I’m in charge? And @_VonSvelte_ has to acknowledge that I’m the boss?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Are there any benefits to being the boss around here?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Do you think he'll put it on his resume?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Do you think he'll put it on his resume?

Do you think being the boss of the question thread looks good on a resume?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Could you call it coaching instead so it doesn’t sound so questionable?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Are you talking to me?
  • Cmulinaz
    Cmulinaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    too what?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are you talking to me?

Maybe?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Are you talking to me?

Maybe?

Haven’t you been kind of unsure of yourself today?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Just today? 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Why do some get to break the rules and ask so many questions?
    Is it more important to ask a question than pay a compliment?

To be fair, what is the name of this thread?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,701 Member
    Options
    Should I be checking the rules?

Have you looked past page 40 to find them?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Why does the Goodyear blimp keep circling my house?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Should I be checking the rules?

Have you looked past page 40 to find them?

Wouldn’t they have been in the first post or two if important?

Do you know how sad I am to leave my little cabin in the woods next to the beach? 😭
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Isn’t it hard to leave a place that is so good for the soul?