If someone stole what's on top of your refrigerator what would they get?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    A flyswatter
  • mkth101
    mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nothing lol. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have anything on top of their fridge haha.
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Toaster, knife block, bagels, pizza coupons and a phillips head screwdriver
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    3 basically empty cereal boxes that need thrown out. Flour, white and brown sugar, 3 kinds of instant oatmeal and 1 can of steal cut oats...a random lid by itself... box of plastic spoons, box of plastic forks.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    mkth101 wrote: »
    Nothing lol. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have anything on top of their fridge haha.

Wait a sec.......

Ok, nothing. (now we need to see what's on everybody kitchen shelves) :)

Just so you don't feel so alone. :)
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    A revolver with one in the chamber in case someone tries my potato salad and wants to end it all. :sweat_smile:
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,719 Member
    Options
    I was going to say dust, then I remembered a) I cleaned the top of the fridge last week and b) there's a power strip up there and that's what the fridge is plugged into
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That’s where I keep my shrine.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Nothing, not even dust! Upstairs anyway, the downstairs one…😬
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    Lots of dust... I am guessing...
  • workoutreview
    workoutreview Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Some papers, maybe a lunch box, and some old Christmas cards
  • debq3
    debq3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    A Goddess figurine and probably some dust.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I have relocated to another place, so now.. you'd be stealing tea bags and my tortilla warmer, which would honestly make me kinda sad.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    4 placemats, one scented candle and a piece of paper towel that I use to check the screw on the bottom of the fridge door to make sure its tight and doesn't fall off - you're welcome, theif!
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    A cupboard filled with kitchen gadgets, a bottle of captain Morgan and a bottle of blueberry Vodka.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,296 Member
    Options
    Two jars of chocolate PB Fit powder, one jar of Glucerna vanilla powder, a jar of some kind of gross hippie chocolate flavored bone broth protein powder that will take me months to finish, a sharpie, and some note cards.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,199 Member
    Options
    A jar full of used batteries!
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Two jars of chocolate PB Fit powder, one jar of Glucerna vanilla powder, a jar of some kind of gross hippie chocolate flavored bone broth protein powder that will take me months to finish, a sharpie, and some note cards.

I have a tub of gross protein powder that I had to acquire when my dr stuck me on a low FODMAP diet for a month, it was so expensive that I can't just chuck it so I mix it half and half with a better-tasting one to use it up.