New Here…

Hi guys,
My name is Krystal and I live in Alabama. I’m new to MFP. I was diagnosed last week with prediabetes and have started using MFP to better track my carbs after being told I need to stick to a low carb, high protein diet. I currently have a goal of losing 30lbs by October because we are planning a family trip to Universal. My ultimate weight loss goal is 120lbs. I have a long way to go but would love to connect with some people on MFP to help motivate, inspire, and join me.

Replies

• MaeesaAHHH
    MaeesaAHHH Posts: 72 Member
    I am also prediabetic and have thyroid disease also. Welcome to mfp and feel free to add me!
  • sherinexwicker
    sherinexwicker Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Krystal
    I’m Sherine I’ve been using MFP for keto/low carb and I’ve lost 52 lbs since September 2020. I’m 5’1 currently 171 with a goal of 145, starting weight 223. I’ve been doing it with my sister but I’d love to have even more people to connect with. 🙂
  • jdrice5214089
    jdrice5214089 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone. I am also new. :smile: My current wt 186 lbs( or less), and goal wt is 140. I do not weight myself often. I like to go by the way my clothes fit to know if I'm going in the right direction. I am diabetic and take oral medication daily for it.Since starting my weight loss journey in June 2021 my blood sugar numbers are much improved.
  • oldskool56
    oldskool56 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello everyone my name is Debby ,I had a MFP before but I couldn't log in so made a new one I have a SparkPeople site that I really enjoyed for many years and now they are closing down Aug. 17 so sad about it! really enjoyed the site. Hope I can meet new friends and maybe some of my SP will come here. have a blessed Tuesday!
  • mkth101
    mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey Krystal, I hope the best on your weight loss journey! I've been on/off this app for a while, but I recently started taking my diet serious again. Do t worry, well get to where we want and ever better!
  • workoutreview
    workoutreview Posts: 12 Member
    Hi