Lisa's Hooligans!!

Options
lisaaa_young
lisaaa_young Posts: 23 Member
Hey thought I might just start a group chat of sorts!!

I know it's late but it sure would be fun if everyone could contribute!! Just tell us something that you've been up to lately, what you like doing you know the drill.

It will also be a great way to make some friends...I don't know about you but I need some!!

So come on!! Get cracking!!

Replies

• chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hey, Lisa!

I'm in the middle of printing a 3D calzone. Do you want to do the honors? 🍴
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    I have been upping my jogging game - trying to hit 5 miles daily!
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    🤔😃
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to focus more on sleep and mobility these days - try to get st least 7 hrs sleep and complete 15 min of focused stretching daily - along with my strength training
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    My mom is a Lisa, I’m going to invite all my siblings to be on brand with this title.
  • amybroccoli86
    amybroccoli86 Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    My husband and I are doing Financial Peace University virtual classes at the Dave Ramsey website...We have to watch the lesson videos on our own before our classes each week and Aug 1st we are going to try to follow our new budget...EEEEK. So that's something I DON'T like to do. What I like to do? Cook & bake when the house is empty of husband/children, go camping by myself, go bike riding by myself. Hey, I'm noticing a trend here. I do like to visit friends occasionally and play boardgames, drink responsibly, and do karaoke! Oh, our family is BIG into boardgames.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    I have adopted daughter named Lisa..

And she likes licking on 🍭

*Glares at @PaperDoll_
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    I have adopted daughter named Lisa..

And she likes licking on 🍭

*Glares at @PaperDoll_

You’re my hooligan 🤗😂
  • lisaaa_young
    Options
    hey everyone!!! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun!! I made this before I realised you could make groups so please type in Lisas Hooligans into the search bar and join!! Actually scratch that...I'll request you all!!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Hey, Lisa!

OMG that's a great reason to invest in one of those things!!! :)

Just a random thought....is it illegal to create a gun but not get a license? Not that I ever would.
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Hey, Lisa!

OMG that's a great reason to invest in one of those things!!! :)

Just a random thought....is it illegal to create a gun but not get a license? Not that I ever would.

INAL, It depends but the answer is basically no. There are rules and regulations about things like obtaining a serial number in some places but only specific parts of a firearm and their completeness require a NICS. 80% lowers for example. No serial number. No NICS. No FFL. Etc. unless required by state laws once they are fully milled.

Also, obtaining a license is different. Getting a license is typically for things like concealed carry or FFL. You’re probably wondering about registering and obtaining serial numbers and not licensing.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Oh yeh, I didn't think of that. Thanks for enlightening me. :)
  • lisaaa_young
    Options
    Make sure to join Lisa's Hooligans in groups and send a Friend Request