mkth101 Posts: 25 Member
Let's see some pictures/videos of yall working on your goals!!!
Start us off2
yweight2020 Posts: 591 MemberI don't know who taking the picture for me , but ok. I'M gonna have my daughter come take it.0
oneleg_11b wrote: »
Picking up heavy things!
Fight Milk - Made with Crowtein!!!
AnnPT77 Posts: 28,245 MemberGyms are good, maybe not the whole deal?
The photo is me (in yellow), and my buddy J (in pink), rowing a double. In the photo, she's 73, I'm 64.
She's now 75, I'm 65. Mid-July, just a couple of weeks back, we celebrated her 75th birthday by rowing our usual 4x per week 7k-ish, with 7.5 x (ten high intensity strokes, ten moderate intensity strokes) for her birthday despite the hot/steamy weather here. The 75th birthday row was in a quad (four person rowing shell, 2 oars per person as in the double photo below); the other 2 rowers were a 30-something former Big 10 champion varsity rower, and a 20-something former NCAA Div III coxswain who's also a great rower. Yes, J. and I can hold up our seats in the boat, and row with them.
After the birthday row, we went out for brunch, with good craft beer to toast the occasion. J. is an inspiration to me. She's been weight training since her 30s, when that was Not Done by women; has run a marathon in middle age; and even now is more active and functional than your average 30 y/o woman, I think (and looks it!). Be like J.!
Gym needs decluttering and paint.....
A pic from a few weeks ago... kinda haven't been taking any pics for awhile... n.n;;2
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.2K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 318 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 572 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.6K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions