What 100 lbs gone looks like

Replies

• Rocketts81
    Rocketts81 Posts: 13 Member
    A fabulous achievement, you look great!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    This is such a great accomplishment, thanks for sharing. Not only do you look trim and toned, you seriously look at least 10 years younger. Congrats on the results from all your hard work!
  • whg144
    whg144 Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! How amazing! Thanks for sharing encouragement.
  • JayGarfield
    JayGarfield Posts: 7 Member
    It's almost like you are starting life over. Congratulations on your hard work and enjoy life!
  • marina50plus
    marina50plus Posts: 5 Member
    congratulations to both of you. can you tell how long it took and did you eat what ever you liked?
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Emma33021 wrote: »
    Posting because I am so proud of where I am now! And because comparisons like this inspired me when I started my journey.
    This is over the course of 6 years.
    Stay the course! There are plateaus, but don’t get discouraged.

20qbg51cn6dv.jpeg

And you truly do look like a completely different and vibrant "young" lady. Thanks for posting. :)
  • Trixsterfan
    Trixsterfan Posts: 54 Member
    Awesome,
  • JVittitoe
    JVittitoe Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2021
    You are so inspiring. I'm just getting started. Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful. Love the shot of you on the beach, you look like a different person!
  • Emma33021
    Emma33021 Posts: 71 Member
    warby1876 wrote: »
    It’s great to see success on your weight loss. You do look a different person. Well done. I have a question for you. In my own weight loss journey I seemed to have plateaued fir a few weeks, even though I’m marching or just under my calories. What tips can you share to handle this. Thank you!

Really no tips. Just stay consistent. Weight loss is not linear. Plus the scale may not move, but you may be losing inches.

• Emma33021
    Emma33021 Posts: 71 Member
    congratulations to both of you. can you tell how long it took and did you eat what ever you liked?

6 years, more or less. I didn’t eat whatever I liked. I reduced carbs and sugar drastically. Upped the protein. I counted calories at the beginning, then stopped when I got an idea how mich I should eat.

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    You look so different! Doesn't look like you had ever been overweight.
    Emma33021 wrote: »

6 years, more or less. I didn’t eat whatever I liked. I reduced carbs and sugar drastically. Upped the protein. I counted calories at the beginning, then stopped when I got an idea how mich I should eat.

Are you continuing to eat that way in maintenance?
  • albamarie61
    albamarie61 Posts: 40 Member
    This is my first response on MFP. GREAT work, Emma! You look wonderful and legs that inspire envy! And to the other posters who posted pictures, I am in awe as well!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Not only do you look amazing... You are amazing!! I do understand that you posted this few months back. I hope all is continuing to go well.😊
  • chuckwalker007
    chuckwalker007 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. You look like a whole new person.
  • Amazing loss, you look absolutely fantastic. Well done! I also agree with the poster who said you don’t look like you were ever overweight! I hope I can do as well, I have about 150lbs to lose! Congratulations!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    So nice! You do look entirely different. Best of luck with maintenance!
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    It looks like you started a whole new life. Amazing.
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Amazing you look 10 years younger!
  • Jillian55190
    Jillian55190 Posts: 8 Member
    My goal is 100 to lose too. Do you need skin removal after, or not for that amount?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!