Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,144 Member
    Won't I also be making butter tarts today too?

why do butter tarts sound so good?

Because they are?

Could there be any other reason?
    Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    edited July 2021

@Alinouveau2 Do honourable Mounties like them?
  • truGAINS
    edited July 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Might I want to go to crash your little party? Did you think it was really to socialize?

Did you know for the first few pages of this thread all they talked about was having a party and who would bring what? :D
    And that the OP was really only concerned about having only questions? Would you be surprised to learn there was no mention of the number of questions you could ask or the fact that cupcakes were forbidden?

@cmsienk Did you read from the beginning but wouldn't go back 2 pages for me?
    Isn't that good to know?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member

@Alinouveau2 Do honourable Mounties like them?

Isn't that what they're paid in?
  • Alinouveau2

Because they are?

Would you believe I wasn't familiar with the name "butter tarts" (I'm not Canadian), and was excited to see what they were? :D

Might they really not have a heck of a lot of butter? .might I make mine special by adding maple syrup ?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Didn’t you edit your thought after posting so I thought you meant me? 🤔

Did you scare Frank and @cmsienk away?

Wasn't I trying to hurry and get all my replies on one page? Didn't I make some mistakes?

Didn't I get busted several pages ago for making a mistake? Didn't a lurker call foul?

should it hurt my tender sensabilities to be called a lurker? do I need to show all ya'all my bonafides in order to be part of this awesome coffee clutch?

How do you feel about cupcakes, coffee and being banished to the corner? Don't you know you were new enough to me that I couldn't remember your screen name and - while I'm over it - I was a little touchy about the foul? 🤨😉

do you think that I was maybe too forward in teasing you, since we hardly know each other? maybe I should take some time and get to know you all before I insinuate myself into the conversation? would you accept my apology?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,663 Member
    You know what? Don't I think you shouldn't worry about it at all?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2021
    Do you know I've been agonizing over whether or not I could wear a black dress to a black tie optional wedding tonight?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    You know what? Don't I think you shouldn't worry about it at all?

do you know how much I appreciate that? wouldn't you wear the black dress tonight cause it would be most awesome?
  • Alinouveau2
    Wouldn't a black dress be elegant? Don't you think there will be many there wearing black?
  • cmsienk
    Wouldn't a black dress be elegant? Don't you think there will be many there wearing black?

Isn't that what I finally decided?
  • Alinouveau2
    Don't you think it makes it harder to decide what to wear when there's a dress code?
  • cmsienk
    Don't you think it makes it harder to decide what to wear when there's a dress code?

Isn't that the truth? How did the cookies turn out?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,416 Member

Isn't that what I finally decided?

Do we get to see a photo of said dress?
  • truGAINS

Wouldn't a dress code make it easier?
  • truGAINS
    Can I have the left over cupcakes?
  • truGAINS

Because they are?

Might they really not have a heck of a lot of butter? .might I make mine special by adding maple syrup ?

Could you use raw honey?
  • Alinouveau2

Isn't that the truth? How did the cookies turn out?

Would you believe I'm just about to make them cause I've been cooling the butter?
  • Alinouveau2

Wouldn't a dress code make it easier?

No? Isn't it easier to wear whatever you want?
  • Alinouveau2

Because they are?

Could you use raw honey?

Perhaps? Should I try this one day?