Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Did you know tree swings lead to motion sickness? Did you know that can be avoided by moving them indoors?

Isn't that interesting? Could anyone explain the indoor outdoor difference?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,896 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Did you know tree swings lead to motion sickness? Did you know that can be avoided by moving them indoors?

Isn't that interesting? Could anyone explain the indoor outdoor difference?

Do you know I have no clue? And also, why would you want to?
    aq3b0wmy1aa2.jpg

• theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the move just leave extra chain? What could anyone do with extra chain?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    Doesn't a swing no matter where is it cause motion sickness? Might I be speaking from experience? Wasn't the worst experience on the tilt a hurl?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,429 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, how pretty is that?? 🤩
  • truGAINS
    Options

Couldn't you restrain habitual rule breakers with it?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Doesn't a swing no matter where is it cause motion sickness? Might I be speaking from experience? Wasn't the worst experience on the tilt a hurl?

Doesn't the tilt a hurl spin? Couldn't your sickness have come from dizziness?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Wasn't I feeling bad for her and wondering the same thing myself?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

😱 perhaps I should leave now?
  • cmsienk
    Options

But why would you want to restrain them when they make such good new friends?
  • Alinouveau2
    edited July 2021
    Options

Wouldn't it be from the fact I get motion sick? Don't swings or Hammocks make my head spin?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Wasn't I only suggesting possible options for the use of the extra chain?
  • cmsienk
    edited July 2021
    Options

But aren't there better options, like on snow tires? Or to restrain a monster?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Wouldn't it be from the fact I get motion sick? Don't swings or Hammocks make my head spin?

Does riding in a car on curvy roads cause it as well?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options

But aren't there better options, like on snow tires? Or to restrain a monster?

Do we always think alike?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

Would you believe it can? Don't I want to blame it on having a child but I seem to recall feeling sick in cars my whole life?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Would you believe it can? Don't I want to blame it on having a child but I seem to recall feeling sick in cars my whole life?

Can’t we blame it on your kid anyways? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Do you think it's probably just aging? Aren't I ancient ?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t you just a few years older than I am? 🤨
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you think it's probably just aging? Aren't I ancient ?

Don't you know swinging on a tree swing can make you feel younger?