Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Isn’t avocado delicious?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,076 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who remembers that???
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Am I also the only one eating filet right now?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Am I also the only one eating filet right now?

Didn’t door dash deliver mine earlier?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Who wouldn’t love avocado?
  • _VonSvelte_
    Options
    Aren’t the abnormal people the ones who come and ask a question but don’t stick around for the answer?

Who are you talking about? Aren’t I still here waiting for someone to tell me I’m normal??

Can you read between the lines if no one tells you that?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,497 Member
    Options

Wasn’t that on one of my sleep deprived days? Can we go with that? Didn’t I have my steak for lunch so I may have ribs for dinner?? 🤤
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Aren’t the abnormal people the ones who come and ask a question but don’t stick around for the answer?

Who are you talking about? Aren’t I still here waiting for someone to tell me I’m normal??

Why are you beating around the bush VonSvelte?? What is it nobody is saying to me? Are you all afraid to admit I’m as normal as they come???
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Hello?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Wasn’t that on one of my sleep deprived days? Can we go with that? Didn’t I have my steak for lunch so I may have ribs for dinner?? 🤤

Didn't I also buy ribs when I was out? (EDIT) Isn't that my plan for tomorrow's dinner? 😋
  • cmsienk
    Options

Why are you beating around the bush VonSvelte?? What is it nobody is saying to me? Are you all afraid to admit I’m as normal as they come???

Do we look afraid to you?
  • _VonSvelte_
    Options

Is strikingly handsome considered normal where you live?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Didn't I also buy ribs when I was out? Wasn't my plan for tomorrow's dinner? 😋

Don’t great minds think alike?

Aren’t ribs why I’m on the elliptical for the second time today? 🥴
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Is strikingly handsome considered normal where you live?

You know I’m the real Cookie Monster right? 😅🤫
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Speaking of ribs, aren't guys that are willing to grill out and cook dinner for everyone sometimes strikingly handsome at the time?
  • _VonSvelte_
    Options
    NVintage wrote: »
    Speaking of ribs, aren't guys that are willing to grill out and cook dinner for everyone sometimes strikingly handsome at the time?

Isn’t that the truth? You know what’s not strikingly handsome but hilarious? Can you imagine my husband coming home today missing half his front tooth? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Isn’t that the truth? You know what’s not strikingly handsome but hilarious? Can you imagine my husband coming home today missing half his front tooth? 🤣

Did he break it on steak? If so maybe we can recommend a better cut of beef? 😬
  • _VonSvelte_
    Options
    Don’t real hillbilly’s break teeth on beef jerky? Should we suggest applesauce as a snack next time?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Does it sound like this was a day for injuries? Did I mention I burned the edge of my palm while making dinner? Am I going to have to try one-handed planks at yoga tonight?
  • _VonSvelte_
    Options

Does it sound like this was a day for injuries? Did I mention I burned the edge of my palm while making dinner? Am I going to have to try one-handed planks at yoga tonight?

Ouch, I hope it isn’t too bad?