Newbie in need of some support buddies

Options
Hey

My name is Kelly I'm 31 I'm from Surrey, UK. I'm struggling to shift the weight and need some help. I have 4 children so I'm a busy bee.

I weighed in last week and lost nothing. I felt awful as I worked so hard! I'm sticking to my calories and when it doesn't shift it makes me feel like giving up! :(

Feel free to add me I could to with talking to others

Kelly

(fiz111)

Replies

• Page2777
    Options
    Hey Kelly

dont lose hope i will add you and have a look at your food and exercise diary maybe there is something you are missing that would help push that damn scale
  • lucylou91
    Options
    i'll add you :) x
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly,

Im Frankie, I know just how you feel. I've only been on here a few weeks myself. Totally addicted to MFP, and i'll add you as a friend. Dont give up tho, loads of support on here.
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Stick with it Kelly. It's a long old road and some weeks are better than others. If your eating the right foods, exercising and drinking plenty of water you will start to see results.

Good Luck
    :wink:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! It's easy to give up, but fight that urge! Keep working hard and that scale will move. Sometimes we get a little stuck, but it's temporary. Keep eating healthy, exercising, and drinking your water. You'll reach your goals!
  • Valjhs
    Valjhs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi kelly ...uk here too ....only joined the site yesterday ...but bit the bullet ,,,threw in weightwatchers and now joined rosemary conley ...:P ...

have to wait and see how it goes :)

feel free to add me :)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!