Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,698 Member
    edited August 2021
    Unrecognizable perhaps? Don't I have some pain in three separate spots, but aren't I hoping it'll be better tomorrow?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Was it ever unsafe? How’s the hand feeling now, friend?

Won't you see my response just above?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Unrecognizable peeps? Aren’t the giraffe and sunset silly friends of mine?

May I send well-wishes for a speedy healing?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Unrecognizable peeps? Aren’t the giraffe and sunset silly friends of mine?

May I send well-wishes for a speedy healing?

Do you know I was unaware of your friendship? And aren't your wishes appreciated? 🤗
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    @cmsienk, won't you take care and heal quickly?
  • cmsienk

Don't you know I thank you and I think I'll be good tomorrow? 🤗
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »

I'm glad to hear that, but I've noticed, why do quotes look different now?
  • frankwbrown
    Maybe they'll look better tomorrow, after a good night's sleep?
  • cmsienk

I'm glad to hear that, but I've noticed, why do quotes look different now?

How do they look different?
  • Cat0703a
    Isn’t it a wonderful morning despite the whole having to go back to work after more than a week off thing?
  • cmsienk
    Isn’t it a wonderful morning despite the whole having to go back to work after more than a week off thing?

Isn't it though? Didn't my client also add this afternoon to the job? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to work beach-side?
  • Cat0703a

Isn't it though? Didn't my client also add this afternoon to the job? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to work beach-side?

Would I not be in heaven and so productive? Provided there was a quiet place in the shade to work? 🥰
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member

Would I not be in heaven and so productive? Provided there was a quiet place in the shade to work? 🥰

Why wouldn’t you want to sit in the sun?
  • Cat0703a

Wouldn’t my fair skin be red in the matter of moments? Isn’t the shade the best place to observe and watch…I mean work?? 😬
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021

Wouldn’t my fair skin be red in the matter of moments? Isn’t the shade the best place to observe and watch…I mean work?? 😬

Isn't it also impossible to read my computer screen in the full sun?
    (EDIT) Aren't we supposed to appear to be working?
  • Cat0703a
    Appearance of working?? You mean all these years I have been actually working, I was doing it wrong?
  • cmsienk

Wasn't I going along? Did I misunderstand your meaning here? 😂
  • Cat0703a

Wasn't I going along? Did I misunderstand your meaning here? 😂

Would you believe I wasn’t trying to deceive? Do you think working on the beach every day might make it lose its allure?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member

Doesn’t skin cancer hurt like a *kitten* when they carve it out of your arm?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Those kittens will get you every *kitten* time won’t they? 🤣