slgaug wrote: »
    Way to go! You are an inspiration :)
    Thank you so much that means a lot :)
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    That's bonkers 🤯 Good on you, young man 🙌🏿
    Thank you so much!
    Killing it My Dude!!!! Way to go!
    Thank you so much!
    Looking incredible! Well done. What an achievement.
    Thank you so much it took a lot to get here!
    Mahdi22 wrote: »
    Wow that is awesome! Is that the same person? Lol
    Lol thank you for the compliment!
    So inspirational, keep it up! 👏
    Thank you so much!
    You're amazing!
    Thank you so much!
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Wonderful transformation!!!!!!!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    You're amazing. I'm so happy for you!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    By the way, I love that your cat is inspiring! :-)
  • Apeboyo124
    Apeboyo124 Posts: 179 Member
    Wonderful transformation!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much!
    This is amazing, and you are inspiring!
    Let your next goal be something you've always wanted to do for yourself. Maybe it is a trip to a country you've always wanted to do.
    Or maybe you might want to try a triathlon?
    Or a marathon?
    Or maybe you've always wanted to juggle 3 cats at once? LOL

Come up with something fun. Something for you.
    Something you always said "I can't do that" to. This time you can say, "I WILL do this!"

Good luck!
    Thank you so much! I went shopping the other day because I needed clothes and now I fit in medium shirts crazy lol.
    You're amazing. I'm so happy for you!
    Thank you so much!
    By the way, I love that your cat is inspiring! :-)
    Awwwwww thank you lol I love my cat :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    An amazing difference! Congratulations on all the hard work you've put into your healthier living!!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,954 Member
    Wow, wow, wow: You look amazing, handsome and with a great personality shining through before and after, with so much health bustin' out in the "after" (and I mean that in the most pure granny-esque way possible)!

Such great work. I'm betting you'll achieve lots in this next phase; the way you've rocked the weight loss goal hints that your goal of muscle increase just might challenge those medium t-shirts, in a healthy way, in the long run. I'm betting you'll find out. You've obviously learned that patient, persistent hard work leads to great outcomes. Good show!

About that cat: We like cat photos, especially inspirational cats. No obligation, just sayin'. 😉
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Awesome accomplishment. Well done!
  • daneejela
    daneejela Posts: 461 Member
    Great accomplishment! Congratulations!
    Have you had any plateaus down the road? Periods of regaining weight before losing again?
    Maybe you can share a bit of advice on how to stick with your goal through the prolonged period of time and keep going?
    That would be very helpful for us (serial) beginners.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Fantastic. With that kind of discipline you can accomplish a lot of other things too.
  • Apeboyo124
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    An amazing difference! Congratulations on all the hard work you've put into your healthier living!!
    Thank you so much!
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Wow, wow, wow: You look amazing, handsome and with a great personality shining through before and after, with so much health bustin' out in the "after" (and I mean that in the most pure granny-esque way possible)!
    Thank you so much!

Such great work. I'm betting you'll achieve lots in this next phase; the way you've rocked the weight loss goal hints that your goal of muscle increase just might challenge those medium t-shirts, in a healthy way, in the long run. I'm betting you'll find out. You've obviously learned that patient, persistent hard work leads to great outcomes. Good show!
    Thank you so much! I’m definitely gonna be trying to build some muscle now and eat and drink a lot of protein.

About that cat: We like cat photos, especially inspirational cats. No obligation, just sayin'. 😉
    Lol thank you so much I love my cat I might post one of her.
    ldarter wrote: »
    Awesome accomplishment. Well done!
    Thank you so much!
    daneejela wrote: »
    Great accomplishment! Congratulations!
    Have you had any plateaus down the road? Periods of regaining weight before losing again?
    Maybe you can share a bit of advice on how to stick with your goal through the prolonged period of time and keep going?
    That would be very helpful for us (serial) beginners.
    Thank you so much! I have a couple plateaus but I just kept stick with my calories count and after about a week or two my weight would go down alil bit. But all I did was stick with discipline myself I did 1600 calories and I walk everyday an hour which is 3 miles and that’s all I did really.
    Deipneus wrote: »
    Fantastic. With that kind of discipline you can accomplish a lot of other things too.
    Thank you so much!
  • JenHorsmon
    JenHorsmon Posts: 112 Member
    Way to go!!! This is so awesome!
  • Apeboyo124
    JenHorsmon wrote: »
    Way to go!!! This is so awesome!
    Thank you so much!
  • RA_Warrior
    RA_Warrior Posts: 29 Member
    I needed that today more than you will ever know. Day 3 at MFP and strong again. Thanks
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    You are a real inspiration and remind everyone - no matter where on the journey that it can be done. Kudos to you and thanks for sharing your story.
  • ILY2theStarsX3
    ILY2theStarsX3 Posts: 2 Member
    WOW!! good job!!!! :)
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,506 Member
    Incredible persistence! That was a long haul. Congratulations!!!
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    You look fantastic! A really great transformation! Especially your smile.

What things made a difference and you were able to do pretty easily vs. what in that year+10 months was a bigger challenge?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!