• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Like ^^^^ A Lot
  • turnerjwr
    turnerjwr Posts: 75 Member
    wu1cc5khh1t3.png
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,008 Member
    Worry not, there is darkness in us all - it’s what we don’t do with it that counts
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,189 Member
    "Find me way out there
    there's no road that will lead us back
    When you follow the strange trails
    they will take you who knows where"
    -Lord Huron
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    znp0rty6odx6.png
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,238 Member
    c9ejwl63do1a.jpeg
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    “The road and the tale have both been long, would you not say so? The trip has been long and the cost has been high... but no great thing was ever attained easily. A long tale, like a tall Tower, must be built a stone at a time.”
    ― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,356 Member
    JessD9031 wrote: »
    “The road and the tale have both been long, would you not say so? The trip has been long and the cost has been high... but no great thing was ever attained easily. A long tale, like a tall Tower, must be built a stone at a time.”
    ― Stephen King, The Dark Tower

😍😍😍 another SK fan
  • juanwilly1
    juanwilly1 Posts: 26 Member
    Every day is a holiday!

• JessD9031
    “Control the things you can control, maggot. Let everything else take a flying *kitten* at you and if you must go down, go down with your guns blazing.”
    “When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.”
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”
  • JessD9031
    “When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, There's just something about you that pisses me off.”

This is just a bit, well, not right.
  • JessD9031
    “I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
    I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
    I kill with my heart.”

We deal in lead.

What you mean? It's from Storm of the Century
  • JessD9031

I know, but it still bothers me just a teeny.

I know, but it still bothers me just a teeny.

lmao
  • JessD9031
    “If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone”
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,416 Member
    “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.”

Marcus Aurelius