So Far So Good...

Lmao..when I say ..so good, I might be exaggerating..😂😂😂 its hard af...I want snacks.. and chips ..and everything I shouldn't crave... But my schedule restricted meal plan is working, thats the good part right? ... I am not very active.. I need to be ..I just need to introduce that to my routine, when I find a work out routine that works for me.. so while I am not active I'm doing a 1200 calorie deficit... My breakfast is my coffee..7am I drink aa black iced coffee with half a protein shake in it..and for lunch, around noon.. I repeat the same.. in-between my breakfast coffee and my lunch coffee I drink 80 fl ounces of water ...in between my lunch and eating period...I drink another 80.. to get my gallon in...my eating period does not start until I drank a gallon of water... I fast from 6pm to 4pm.. I know I'm breaking fast with my coffees..but it works for me... I don't consume anything else thru out the day until 4 pm..and I keep my coffee calories to 60 fcombined for both breakfast and lunch... My first meal I eat at 4 is a blended apple and oats shake with cinnamon and lime juice.. Followed by a hot meal of something in the range of 400 calories... And ending with a smoothie for me sweet tooth..

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I'm dying to know what that hot meal consists of. :)
  • christinanaomi84
    christinanaomi84 Posts: 26 Member
    Hey ..I just wanted to say thank you...to all of you... For your input and encouragement... And even the concern that is shown..❤️