Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• marvindaily
    marvindaily Posts: 16 Member
    Hey! Feel free to add me I'm always looking for more friends here. Down 67 pounds, looking to lose another 150 pounds. Thanks!
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Hello! Looking for friends to support and motivate eachother. I have lost 46lbs in 7.5 months, looking to lose another 25-30 lbs. I post pictures of my lunch and dinners, and meal preps. I love supporting my friends on their journey as well.
  • marysauls56
    marysauls56 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for a support group and somewhere to vent and boast with some people who can relate 🤪
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 56 Member
    Need new friends that actually are here to get fit 🙌 😊
  • Livinggym16
    Livinggym16 Posts: 13 Member
    New here add me or message me!
  • blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 393 Member
    Looking for friends. Add me! ☺️
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 176 Member
    Feel free to add me, B)
  • lisajamesmac
    lisajamesmac Posts: 30 Member
    Add me please, lost 42lb last year and I’m now back on to loose my last 14lb and want some motivation and hopefully motivate others too
  • nessashaste
    nessashaste Posts: 9 Member
    Always open to new active friends :)
  • NeverFatAgain70
    NeverFatAgain70 Posts: 8 Member
    😎
  • Markdamon045
    Markdamon045 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey feel free to add me I need new friends motivational speaker and inspiration
  • StellarIam38
    StellarIam38 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to make new fitness friends and help out others on their journey.

Get in touch!

Isaac
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    Feel free to add me 😊
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 824 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting over for about the one hundredth time
  • Ange1icious
    Ange1icious Posts: 7 Member
    Hello.. Feel free to add me if you wish..

Im finally trying to lose a little weight yet again.

I was diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis a few years ago so piled on the weight and couldn't seem to shift it no matter how hard I tried.

Last year during lockdown I started to cycle to work a couple of days a week and have increased to 4 days now and hopefully will start 5 days next month.. 7 miles each way 😊

I've finally started to lose the weight slowly as well as building up a little muscle..

Hopefully I will get motivation and inspiration from this community and also help others with their journeys too 😊
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,001 Member
    Always up for fun supportive friends. This is a difficult endeavor to do alone
  • Xikaiden
    Xikaiden Posts: 37 Member
    Hey all
  • TattedGemini
    TattedGemini Posts: 20 Member
    Looking for some friends
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 43 Member
    I’m fairly new to my fitness pal and am looking to build a great friend and support base. I’m not sure how to add friends lol…