Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Sparknado
    Sparknado Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for new friends, I’m four months into my weight loss journey with many more to go. I’m new to making friends as well…completely socially awkward. I’m the kind of person when someone says “nice weather we’re having, eh?”, I’ll respond with “you too!”
  • Tishtok__
    Tishtok__ Posts: 32 Member
    Hello, hello, I've just gotten into road cycling : ) I have a specialized Roubaix sport. Anyway... are there any serious cyclists that want to friend up with me? Garmin? Strava users?
  • 1caralouise1995
    1caralouise1995 Posts: 8 Member
    YES PLEASE! Feel free to add me. :)
  • anna_nintey3
    anna_nintey3 Posts: 843 Member
    Please add me if you're up for being friends
  • rl345
    rl345 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Hi! Looking to add friends!
  • cherokei1
    cherokei1 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m also looking for more friends. Thanks! ☺️
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Looking for active friends! Feel free to add
  • Lala_Smiley
    Lala_Smiley Posts: 85 Member
    olw7qlczm77b.jpg

Would love to meet new people from around the world 🥰 Add me!
  • stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    Hi,

42 year old Brit here.

Here (again) primarily to lose weight. Currently weigh 21st 11lbs (305lbs) and want to lose 109lbs.

My vices are beer, bread, high calorie fatty foods and being inactive.

Looking for friends to share the journey with and help keep me on the aright and narrow.
  • Shelby2happy
    Shelby2happy Posts: 20 Member
    Please feel free to add me! My diary is open :)
  • StevenPowell926
    StevenPowell926 Posts: 1 Member
    New--> been in MFP for about 35 days-- doing 35% protein, 35% carb, 30% fat-- down 20 pounds in my first 30 days just following an 1800 cal plan at those ratios. Starting to add weight training this week (now that baseball season is ending I'll have time and need to fill the activity gap). My goal is to get my BMI under 22% (from 40%) and hopefully eliminate type 2 diabetes meds completely. The hardest part so far has been eating out. As a baseball team manager, I have quite a few weekdays and weekends where cooking at home isn't practical because of work then game schedule.
  • diddly_squat
    diddly_squat Posts: 9 Member
    powerlifters, bodybuilders or weightlifters in general- add away!!
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Sorry - I just need help and can not find an "open" support section?!
    There are many people on here so maybe someone can help me? I'm looking for support for a technical issue, try as I might I can't find it?

I have a discussion "What youtube video did you do today?"

0alowdwamjk3.png

I'M GETTING A BLACK SCREEN SAYING MINE (AND OTHERS) "THE VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE"????
    I SHUT MY FITNESS PAL DOWN AND STARTED IT BACK UP AGAIN STILL DID NOT IMPROVE?!

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or can direct me to someone who can?

m5zbr9zhzjxw.png

Thank you for any help offered! :)

• mjy3631
    mjy3631 Posts: 17 Member
    Back agin and definitely need the motivation from all.of my fellow savages 💪
  • Add me :smiley:
  • Lady_ovthe_lakes
    Lady_ovthe_lakes Posts: 74 Member
    There are many people on here so maybe someone can help me? I'm looking for support for a technical issue, try as I might I can't find it?

0alowdwamjk3.png

I'M GETTING A BLACK SCREEN SAYING MINE (AND OTHERS) "THE VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE"????

m5zbr9zhzjxw.png

uzytf4b5r4ad.png
  • asonbrody
    asonbrody Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all! I've dropped ~70 lbs and I'm trying to get rid of the last stubborn 10-15. I have an open diary, feel free to add me!
  • cknox7291
    cknox7291 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! Definitely needing some motivation. Please add me! :)
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member

0alowdwamjk3.png

m5zbr9zhzjxw.png

Thank you ! I will give it a try! :)