Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D

Aren't I right with you regarding mustard and horseradish? Will you please add any kind of pickle to that list for me? 😖

Are you serious? You don’t eat mustard or pickles???? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU???
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,051 Member
    Options
    I actually had coffee with cafe latte protein drink added in place of cream, and don't I also sometimes add caramel protein drink? To me, isn't people preferring coffee black similar to people preferring white chocolate? I mean, don't I think it's missing something?
    EDIT: On the other hand, can't I relate, since there are foods I don't care for, like mustard or horseradish? :D

Aren't I right with you regarding mustard and horseradish? Will you please add any kind of pickle to that list for me? 😖

Do I have this right? No mustard or pickles is a deal breaker?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Why would you think such things? Wasn’t I just curious and calmly asked?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Do you always calmly ask in all caps?
  • CPruneJuice
    edited August 2021
    Options

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, my caps lock button was accidentally pushed??????
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, JUST MAYBE, my caps lock button was accidentally pushed??????

🤔 Do you know I hadn't considered that? To sell it more effectively, do you think next time you should "accidentally" push the caps lock button in the mIDDLe of a word? Did you accidentally push the question mark key 5 times more than necessary too?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Also, did you just passive-aggressively disagree with my post on another thread? 🤣
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

🤔 Do you know I hadn't considered that? To sell it more effectively, do you think next time you should "accidentally" push the caps lock button in the mIDDLe of a word? Did you accidentally push the question mark key 5 times more than necessary too?

Why am I always feeling like I’m on trial here? Have I never mentioned that someone stuck chewing gum under my question mark key? When will I be getting my apology?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Why am I always feeling like I’m on trial here? Have I never mentioned that someone stuck chewing gum under my question mark key? When will I be getting my apology?

- Do you have a persecution complex?
    - Does anyone else recall hearing about chewing gum and his question mark key?
    - How do you feel about 'never'? 😇

• CPruneJuice
    Options
    You remember me mentioning the chewing gum, right Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,316 Member
    Options

I whole heartedly again re: pickles, although didn't I try KFC Nashville Hot Chicken Strips once, and there were pickles added (which of course I removed), but wasn't a little pickle juice an oddly satisfying complement to the heat?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

I MEDITATE daily, it helps CaLM me DoWN, doesn't it? :D
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Where's the sarcasm font when you need it? :relaxed:
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Right, didn't you say you were gonna get a new keyboard? :D
  • cmsienk
    Options

et tu Brute?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options

et tu Brute?

That was in sarcasm font, did you not notice? Like "Right, sure, uh huh..."?
    But if monkeys can type Shakespeare, can't @Ben_Derhover's keyboard capitalize of it's own accord? :D
    EDIT: that's the best I can do, Ben... is it not enough?
  • cmsienk
    Options

et tu Brute?

But if monkeys can type Shakespeare, can't @Ben_Derhover's keyboard capitalize of it's own accord? :D

Did you just call me a monkey? 🐒 🤨 😉

Also, wasn't your sarcasm font question right after your question about mediating daily? Isn't that what I thought you were sarcastic about?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

et tu Brute?

Also, wasn't your sarcasm font question right after your question about mediating daily? Isn't that what I thought you were sarcastic about?

Meditate, not mediate, but wait, can you type Shakespeare? :o
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Do you guys need family counseling?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

et tu Brute?

Meditate, not mediate, but wait, can you type Shakespeare? :o

Looks like she made a mistake huh Frank? 😏