I'm down 52 pounds!!!

Options
I started my weight loss journey a year ago! When I decided to start making my life about me, I have 3 wonderful kids ages 12,8, & 5 but I needed to do this for me A year ago is also when I started a new 9 month class to become a medic! My goal was to lose 50 pounds by the end of may. I did not reach that goal however, I have now reached it and exceded it (down 52 pounds). I realized that I was putting to much pressure on myself along with the added pressure from my class. My ultimate goal is to lose 106 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I know I can do this. The biggest thing that I notice is a change in the way people look at me and the compliments I get! I will never go back to my start weight again!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!! I hope to join you on the -50 and then -100 soon!

Great work!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    Congrats!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! you can do this....... keep working it and you will be so happy when you hit that goal:)
  • terricpa
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. How proud you must be and what a great example for your kids. Thank you for inspiring the rest of us.
  • Margaret0626
    Options
    Way to go girl! Keep up the good work!
  • dorairwin
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Amazing !! Congratulations and keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! it is a great achievement! A pound per week is the best way to do it! The looks from other people can be encouraging except the stink eye from other women (even my guy friends at work point it out and say "you've been eyeballed again". haha Good luck and great job!!!

SW 155.1
    GW 115.0
    CW 115.0
    Goal attained Sept 14, 2011
  • Randynorthridge
    Options
    That's a huge loss, congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself. Stay on track and good luck to you.
  • sandycorrice
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the words of encourgement!!!!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great work!