220V air fryer suggestions?

Options
alexmose2
alexmose2 Posts: 208 Member
Heading to a 220V location in Europe and always wanted to try an air fryer! Anyone have suggestions? Do you use absolutely NO oil??

Replies

• sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yes i have one and like it. It’s not as easy as they make it out to be. If you are doing something like fries you need to stir the potatoes every five minutes. It’s not like you can just set it and forget it. I like it mainly because i don’t need to use the oven and heat up the whole house during the summer.
  • alexmose2
    Options
    sarah7591 wrote: »
    Yes i have one and like it. It’s not as easy as they make it out to be. If you are doing something like fries you need to stir the potatoes every five minutes. It’s not like you can just set it and forget it. I like it mainly because i don’t need to use the oven and heat up the whole house during the summer.

Can I ask the brand? :)
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I’m on vacation now but when I get home I’ll try to remember to look! It is a small one and cost about $100 I think.
  • alexmose2
    Options
    sarah7591 wrote: »
    I’m on vacation now but when I get home I’ll try to remember to look! It is a small one and cost about $100 I think.

hi there @sarah7591 ! hope you had a great vacation. wondering if you got a chance to look at that brand? :)