Over 60 and wrinkles?

Options
2»

Replies

• kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing sunscreen and hats for most of my life. I use Olay products or knock off versions and find that the Aldi brand products are every bit as good especially their night and day creams. I eat a healthy diet with fruit, vegetables, whole grains, soy products, greens, beans, flax seed, a few nuts, and fatty fish especially Salmon, sardines, tuna, and mackerel. I I drink lots of water, avoid a lot of salt and use olive oil instead of butter. I exercise daily, walk, and bike. I make sure I get adequate sleep and rest. At 56 I do have some wrinkles and crinkles but I figure I have earned them.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,572 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am 60 and I have wrinkles.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm 66. I remember reading that if you want to better your skin as you age, you have to start caring for it when you're 30. So i did. Then genetics play a big part--and lifestyle (smoking, what you eat, exercising, tanning without sunscreen, ........). With that said, I don't like spending the better part of my life on my appearance. I've been lucky genetically and try to play off that. Also, as said above, radically changing how you wear make-up is important (use a light hand).

I've got more important things to do and worry about than wrinkles and believe that your outlook and a smile on your face make the biggest difference.