Graze Box - does anyone use it?

Options
I am a complusive nibbler, especially at work, where I tend to nibble on fruit. I have been looking for an alternative, but still healthly snacks. I have just been looking at the Graze Box. com website and wondered if anyone else uses them. The appeal for me would be that they come in portions, cos if I purchased a bag of nuts or seeds will would eat them until they were gone!! But what question how healthy are they and do they tell you the calorie value of the items they put in there?

What are your opinions/experiences of this??

Replies

• naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey...i love graze!! Yes you get a little booklet which tells you all the info you need for each little punnet you receive! Just try it...first box is free and you can always cancel it ;)
  • gel91
    gel91 Posts: 309
    Options
    Lovelovelove them.

Yep you get a leaflet with all the nutritional facts on, calories fat ect. You can pick low cal ones aswell.

It's a bit of a suprise unless you pick what to recieve but I just let them send whatever and have discovered foods I wouldn't dared to of tried before!

There flapjacks are the yummiest things ever, but on 1200cals I can't just eat them and have to wait till I've been good!

Definatly worth trying and since the first box is free anyway you got nothing to lose!
  • jeff261159
    Options
    I get 1 a week, i made sure I went through the website looking at all the different punnets dismissing the foods over 120 calories!!
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    They are really healthy - my boyfriend gets them. Can't see a calorie count though.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    love them so very very much

today I had "rock the casbah" which is a mix of chopped up dates with walnuts and pumpkin seeds, yesterday I had korean chilli rice crackers

I get two boxes a week, sometimes I have a couple of punnets a day

I'm on the "eat well" option, so I dont get the flapjacks and foccacias etc, but they balance the boxes really well, so I normally get one punnet of nuts, one of dried fruit, one of either olives or rice crackers, and then a mixed nuts/seeds/dried fruit
  • sophieshaped
    sophieshaped Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yes just be careful as you can end up eating a lot of sugar!

Do you want a code for a free one? If so: TTPH4C23
  • iaho1976
    Options
    I have used them a few times and yes they do give you the calorie values of each punnet in the box, they tend to be around the 200 mark give or take a bit, you can select things that you never want to have so you could exclude anything that you think is too high.... If you want to give it a try use this code to get a free box FLX23Z2 (anyone is welcome to use that code if they want to try it)

Ian
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of a "punnet" before...............so had to look this up.

Why does the UK get this cool stuff, and not America??? :grumble:

lol.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The cals in each punnet are very variable as people have said. The selections I get range from 75 cals to ~200 cals a punnet, but most are in the 90-140 cals range. The rice crackers are usually 75-95 cals and are very tasty.

I'll have one punnet with a sandwich at lunchtime, and then usually another one as my mid morning or mid afternoon snack.
  • askin74
    askin74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you everyone, first free box ordered for Friday delivery. :smile:
  • missduffbug
    Options
    they're fantastic! they have a little booklet which tells you the calorie content of each punnet.
    they are great to nibble on. enjoy your box! xx
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of boxes and each time I found the nutritional info had already been put on the database - very handy!
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    TBK1GH6 you can use my code if you want :happy:
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love them - you can go and deselect items on the site if you think the calorie value is too high.

I like the dried fruit / nuts the most.