Coming from SparkPeople

Options
Just starting out here. It may take me a bit to get up to speed. We will see.

Replies

• MawMaw1941
    MawMaw1941 Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Coming from Sparkpeople, Finding my way slowly.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,838 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! There’s lots of us here!

Come join us!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140805-spark-people-friends
  • nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 2,062 Member
    Options
    I'm from the WRJ&'Gs team of the 5% challenge. I hope this site works for us.
  • slimmerjesse1
    slimmerjesse1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here I am without a clue as to how to use this. Guess I'll learn. Or not. (smiling)
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    nbruns83 wrote: »
    I'm from the WRJ&'Gs team of the 5% challenge. I hope this site works for us.
    Here I am without a clue as to how to use this. Guess I'll learn. Or not. (smiling)

I have been here two months. MFP works. I promise.
    Come join the group I shared above
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,528 Member
    Options
    HI ALL!! As you know I am also here from Sparks. Hope you've found us on the 2021 Fall 5% Challenge! I'm an OAL, and WOOF WOOF have been a DAWGGIE for eons of challenges, as well as an AWESOME A both teams as the CL though for the Dawggies I started and remained for most of the time as the ML. It's a thrill to see you all! WELCOME TO MFP!!
  • MargaretYakoda
    Options
    HI ALL!! As you know I am also here from Sparks. Hope you've found us on the 2021 Fall 5% Challenge! I'm an OAL, and WOOF WOOF have been a DAWGGIE for eons of challenges, as well as an AWESOME A both teams as the CL though for the Dawggies I started and remained for most of the time as the ML. It's a thrill to see you all! WELCOME TO MFP!!

Hello! Great to see you!
  • Lolabrug3
    Lolabrug3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Lolabrug 3 on SP also. Hoping to hook up with some Spark Freinds.
  • CMBHAM
    CMBHAM Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I was BIRDLOVER-CJ on SparkPeople--will probably change my user name to be bird related. I used MFP in the past but only for food tracking. Very glad to discover that it seems to have a lot of features similar to SP. Just can't figure out how to get my ticker to reflect the information I put in.
  • Evil_Klown
    Evil_Klown Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I was EVILKLOWN on Sparkpeople. I joined there in 2009 and lost about 100 pounds over a year & a half or so but I still track my food every day so I came here. Looks good so far but I can't seem to figure out how to search my "favorite" foods yet ... looks like you can just search the main database. Oh well, everything else looks great. I tried going over to SparkAmerica and you can still search the favorites but I don't really like the look of the new tracker (big/fat.) Also, the food database has weird "amounts" -- like grams etc. And lastly, I no longer trust Spark anything. Happy to be here.