Would you be okay naked and alone on an island with the person above?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    No. I’m scared.

Ya big baby.. I'd give ya a safe word 🤣

Yep, good with Joey
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    No. I’m scared.

Ya big baby.. I'd give ya a safe word 🤣

Yep, good with Joey

Can you blame the guy.. 😂🤣
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Sure as long as there are guns and a few explosives
  • lx1x
    Options
    Sure as long as there are guns and a few explosives

Got ya covered.. 👍
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Well if he’s got guns and explosives then we’d probably get along. 🖐🏽🤠🤚🏽HOLD UP…*EDIT* I was just informed by @Ironwoman1111 that you belong to her. Y’all have fun. I’m out ✌🏽
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Well be fine.. I'll be gentle 😛
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Definitely
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    Well if he’s got guns and explosives then we’d probably get along. 🖐🏽🤠🤚🏽HOLD UP…*EDIT* I was just informed by @Ironwoman1111 that you belong to her. Y’all have fun. I’m out ✌🏽

What?! I’m just seeing this now 🤣 Of course because tagging people here doesn’t work most of the time and it doesn’t matter anymore because Juice boy isn’t even on here anymore. @slimgirljo15 I never said that😂 He just liked getting me in trouble.

Person above, sure in the meantime we’ll get artsy and make something to wear.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What?! I’m just seeing this now 🤣 Of course because tagging people here doesn’t work most of the time and it doesn’t matter anymore because Juice boy isn’t even on here anymore. @slimgirljo15 I never said that😂 He just liked getting me in trouble.

Old news, saw it long time ago 😂.. let's get Neil to make pizza and we have a few 🍹🍹🍹🍹
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

Old news, saw it long time ago 😂.. let's get Neil to make pizza and we have a few 🍹🍹🍹🍹

Yeah let’s do that, your island or mine? This one is clothing optional so no tan lines🙌🏽😏
    @lx1x Are you in?😁
  • lx1x
    Options

Yeah let’s do that, your island or mine? This one is clothing optional so no tan lines🙌🏽😏
    @lx1x Are you in?😁

Fine. You are hard bargain.. 😏😂

Better be a lot of tanning lotion.. 😆
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2021
    Options

@lx1x Are you in?😁

Im sure Neil will be thrilled to be your lotion guy 😂
    Damn it, lag..
  • lx1x
    Options

@lx1x Are you in?😁

Damn it, lag..

Hope there will be lots of coffee too.. 😂
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2021
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

@lx1x Are you in?😁

Damn it, lag..

Hope there will be lots of coffee too.. 😂

Why? You think you'll fall asleep? 😁

Edited 😆
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 and @lx1x
    Look at how excited you two get!😆 And who spilled the tanning lotion already?
    30lgdb1ohf3h.gif

Maybe I’ll just go hide behind that bush and watch.🍕👀☕️
  • lx1x
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 and @lx1x
    30lgdb1ohf3h.gif

Carefull.. there's poison ivy in them bushes.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 and @lx1x
    30lgdb1ohf3h.gif

Well, who doesn't get excited for pizza 😉
    Come out of hiding.. Neil brought more lotion.. enjoy 😉

• NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Definitely ok.. hey Mani 🙂