2021 Fall 5% Weight Loss Challenge from SparkPeople - 8 week long challenge

Options
slstrake1975
slstrake1975 Posts: 2,274 Member
Here is a link to the Fall 5% Challenge Community if you are looking to lose some weight this Fall.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141226-2021-fall-5-challenge-community

These challenges are fun and a great way to meet others who are also trying to lose some weight. You will be put on a group/team most likely in the future with some leaders. We are not there yet for starting that and a little bit early for the Fall season yet. The challenges have you keep track of your exercise minutes and you have to commit to a certain exercise goal for the week. I always go pretty low at 90 or 110 or something like that so I don't feel the pressure! I always do more. You also track your weight once a week on Saturday is when it is needed, but you can do it another day of the week. I do this on Friday's. That is really all you have to do to be able to keep doing the challenges. We are a very supportive bunch. If you want to participate more than that that is up to you but we have lots of places on our teams for participation!

Oh I'm missing the most important part this is a seasonal challenge that has been going on for years on Spark People (I believe it is 10). So the teams/groups change up but can stay on the same one so you really get to know your teammates etc.
Sarah

Replies

• anyvar21
    anyvar21 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this Sarah! I am getting used to this site, but slowly! I like how once you enter something you can just click it the next day if it is the same the next day. Haven’t found your invite to your other team yet. Thank you for all your help. Enjoy your day!
  • Qtealady2015
    Qtealady2015 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am getting used to the community forum but slowly. It takes playing around with it. Was not quite sure where or how to post comment. So happy so many Sparkers are here! June
  • JJOYNOW
    JJOYNOW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! I found you! I'm in. 5%. Here we go!
  • AMusicalLife
    AMusicalLife Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I found this group!!! I can’t believe it. I didn’t think they had this stuff here.

I hope I find This again. this is hard to navigate in a phone. Maybe I should try on a computer ?

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,963 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 thank you! It looks like I am friends with all three!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,599 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • hjahangiri
    hjahangiri Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I found this group!!! I can’t believe it. I didn’t think they had this stuff here.

I hope I find This again. this is hard to navigate in a phone. Maybe I should try on a computer ?

Yes. On a PC, you'll even find member blogs. Just... well, the find feature is kind of broken, but www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/recent works.
  • clb26
    clb26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up. :)